Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Banana
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138009523
Date and Time of the Ban: idk
Reason about the Ban: mfk
heres the incident
Admin that Banned you: ian

You guys already discussed it but I don't think its fair to perma teamban me for killing three reds when I only have like 2 or 3 priors, one of which was the airblast appeal that you guys said you discussed privately and admitted was bad, either way, I deserve a teamban but to perma teamban me is incredibly harsh and I think unfair.
The teamban feels so weirdly personal, like you guys were gonna perma teamban me even without any form of evidence, not considering my lack of priors and without knowing the context?
Well obviously you know now because I sent the video (that you guys should have had in the first place) but man seriously?

You guys already discussed it but I don't think its fair to perma teamban me for killing three reds when I only have like 2 or 3 priors, one of which was the airblast appeal that you guys said you discussed privately and admitted was bad,
537889.PNG
That's called stacking. If you really want to nitpick about whether previous bans you had should count, then prior appeals should have been accepted in your favor. I actually was the guy you are referring to who "admitted it was bad" and spoke out for you
52.PNG,
along with this one (even though this was technically valid since it was a freekill, just a harsh punishment/reaction).

, either way, I deserve a teamban but to perma teamban me is incredibly harsh and I think unfair.
This is atleast your 4th guardban I know for sure about so it's going to be permanent based on the guidelines higherups and people before us have set (check the first spoiler). The point is I have constantly gone out of my way to go above and beyond and make sure the right thing happens to people no matter who it is or whether I personally get along with them, I never favorize. whether that gets noticed like here or goes by silently in other cases without any pat on the back means nothing to me.

The teamban feels so weirdly personal, like you guys were gonna perma teamban me even without any form of evidence, not considering my lack of priors and without knowing the context?
The trial who dm'd you the situation took a few quotes out of context. I can only promise this was not the case and that every other jailbreak admin will back me up on that. Honestly though, where's the apologies for all the people who got freekilled because of you? For someone who's applied twice now, you show hardly any accountability. I'm baffled you made this entire appeal based around our misjudgement over yours.

Well obviously you know now because I sent the video (that you guys should have had in the first place) but man seriously?
Yeah, seriously. You're a shit guard plain and simple without me sugarcoating it, and you are now beyond any normal guardban duration based on the idea that you don't learn from your prior mistakes and shortcomings. Even if we took away those previous punishments, this is still an mfk. We've given mfk bans in the past to people who have shown intention to kills reds in the mass numbers, this is no different. Add those previous punishments on top, if you've read and stayed with me so far you'll know the rest, it's perm. Whether or not we argue this was intentional is meaningless towards the duration now.

I won't consider any appeals for a month, take that time to actually do some self reflecting this time and better familiarize yourself with the rules for your own sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread