Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: no available
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sunshine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72823153
Date and Time of the Ban: 6/7/2019 10:10 A.M
Reason about the Ban: unknown, but probably illegal ff
Admin that Banned you: @Roar
Why should you receive a unban:

The team ban itself is rather petty, its me turning on ff for 3 seconds and nothing else. However I'm being treated as teamkilling someone who ill also mention was a massfreekiller. So I'm basically getting punished for protecting everyone. As quoted by @Roar "Although there was a mass freekiller on the server whilst no admins were available - the rules are there for a reason & in rare occurrences (recently anyways) an admin isn't available to join. What we suggest players do is gather evidence to report the player on the forums" Apparently there is a rule that states "NO DOING OUR JOBS FOR US REEE." Also don't be fooled, this happens quite a lot. the past 2 months since I resigned I've seen this happen far more then a couple times when no admin is on and a mfker is running ramped. A simple "make a report on the forums" is a lazy and dull excuse to punish me for what already is a stupid reason. Id like this teamban removed before it even gets started, because its dumb, and I shouldn't have to write some giant apology for something I shouldn't be sorry for.

Reactions: Bambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread