Team MEMBERS Required! (1 Viewer)

Chillix

Donator
Hello!
It can be kinda odd to post this but I dont know anyone else to ask...

Have you ever heard of "The Highlander" competive? Well let me explain...
Its a challenge to beat other teams to win prizes (prize unknown).

*EDITED*
But anyway, the thing is, there is only me and three others on my team. I need 1 more people on my team [Scout] and I would appreceated if someone could give me a message to join. (maybe if you got what it takes)

My team mostly look for good people who arent like "Fuck off, im going solo", "Fuck you noobs" just as a example.

Me and my team would appreciate if we got some people on our team, thanks for spending time reading.

Vixor/Chillix

Last edited:
What level is it on? Wanted to ask on Steam but you're off.

I suppose you mean "Highlander open"? Anways, I've actually wanted to organize a team together or something, but I am a lazy ass, so sure, why not.

I'd love to, but I was already asked by someone, so idk if I can join a second team, or if that would be dickish/conflicting.

Normally you're not allowed to be in two teams within the same league, so if both teams are in this Highlander Open thing (what is that about again?) then it shouldn't be allowed.

The only way you could do that is by being a constant merc, but that is what we would call dickish.

didnt we tried that last year to make our own team?

Thanks for your Evopinion.

Highlander Open is mean to be a lighter competitive version than 6s, with less tension etc, and is meant as an easier start to comp for people that haven't before.

At least that's what I gather from it all.

Well I guess I can't jump on the wagon, oh well.

I suppose you mean "Highlander open"? Anways, I've actually wanted to organize a team together or something, but I am a lazy ass, so sure, why not.
Soooo you want to join...?

Users who are viewing this thread