Team based games(rule discussion) (1 Viewer)

kiwyko

If I tell the reds to split themselves up(having at least 2 reds on each side) then pull out one red from each side(via first one to come out from each side) and make the 2 reds play a mini game while the reds are tied to the lives of their sides until one of the reds die which the corresponding side associated with the red will all die(unless both of the reds die, which both sides will not die), would that be considered favoritism?

I like done it before couple times now, even with semicolon on, but I never thought it would be considered favoritism.

I was the one that told you it is considered favor.

Reason why it’s favoritism is that all reds have to partaken in the mini game. What you did was having us put into knife pit and splitting up the reds into 2 groups. You chose 1 Red from each side and made them go into crush game. Whichever red who participated in crush game dies their group dies.

Every red MUST and MUST participate in the game. If you just have 1 red to decide fate that is FAVORTISM and just overall unfair.

I remember correctly I did the exact same thing as you last year I think but Gold said it’s favor because all the reds have to participate.

• Informative
Reactions: booba

Users who are viewing this thread