Talkin shit on other JB servers good? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u trying to get ungagged or something? i don't think this will work

• Informative
Reactions: haze and vinny
Are ya still trying to make the new panda-community.com #2?? xD
Or something else :thinking_owo:

Don't. We don't allow advertising on Panda, other communities have the same rules.

You will only show a bad attitude from a Panda player.

Well if ur fucken community dislikes everything i DO!
Don't think of it that way. Nobody in the community really hates you for every single action you do. The reason why you were hated is the problems you caused on jb and have mostly shitposted on the forums. Your behavior is one of them. You get pissed really easily. If ya can just calm down, maybe we can feel different on ya.

Reactions: haze and vinny
Don't think of it that way. Nobody in the community really hates you for every single action you do. The reason why you were hated is the problems you caused on jb and have mostly shitposted on the forums. Your behavior is one of them. You get pissed really easily. If ya can just calm down, maybe we can feel different on ya.
u dont think im actuely trying

fucken hell i got diagnosed with Random anger explosions or whatever it was called

u dont think im actuely trying

fucken hell i got diagnosed with Random anger explosions or whatever it was called
If it is that way then you really need a therapist to help ya. I suffer the same problem as you when I was younger and having a therapist around help me stay calmer and helps me sort out my problems. Even though its COVID season therapist can still help you on phone calls.

If it is that way then you really need a therapist to help ya. I suffer the same problem as you when I was younger and having a therapist around help me stay calmer and helps me sort out my problems. Even though its COVID season therapist can still help you on phone calls.
They shove fucken Medicals in my face and call that Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread