Tag? (1 Viewer)

ChipZ

For some reason a while ago, my Donator tag was removed or disappeared. I'm kind of confused on why

I paid for life-time donor, btw

It was probably because of the gag teddi gave you. Under the terms of donor, it can be taken away from you for breaking rules.

It was probably because of the gag teddi gave you. Under the terms of donor, it can be taken away from you for breaking rules.
This is true, you can lose your perks if you break the rules. But I mean we got many donors here who got a perm ban etc and still got a donor tag.. (example) I think this term should be more strict, I got a player on db who is donor, he got 4 comms still his donor tag is still there, so maybe time we start acting more on this term? Where do we draw the line?
1582009734460.png

• Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy
I don't believe we've ever taken away donator status/rank from a donator that broke the rules. The only way to "loose" it is to get permanently banned, because the you can simply not join the server.

At least this is what I remember, and if we do take away donator status because of simple, non serious offences, that'd be ridiculous in my opinion.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
get permanently banned,
ThePetri got perm banned but he still got the donor tag... I think we should be more strict tbh

If their Steam account is banned on our servers they've already lost their ability to use our donation features. The tag on the forums is purely for aesthetic reasons, and removing it has no impact whatsoever. Let's stay on topic here, If you want to discuss removal of donator status based on non permanent rule breaking, make a thread in the hidden section.

On topic: @Kevin could you shed some light on the situation.

• Agree
Reactions: Tolfx
I think we have had a similar thread before.

If I remember correctly, the admin that punishes the player can ask to get it removed by Kevin, as it says it may be removed if you break the rules. Not sure what happend in this case, but I’ve seen this before.

Just a thought I got, but could it be possible that some admins uses removal of donor as a punishment instead of comm/ban perm? You never know with some admins. We have already seen trials/fulls lift perm bans/comms without telling anyone, without an appeal, and to us finiding it out like 3 months after it happend.

I think it should be stated in which scenarios you may lose your donor.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: Furken and Tolfx
I haven't had the donor tag for a bit of a while now, I'd say since around July of 2019 is when it disappeared, so the recent gag most likely didn't have anything to do with it

Only reason I opened a discussion about it is because I finally became not lazy enough to make a thread and ask, I asked a few people before in private but never got a response or anything of the sort regarding why it was removed

Users who are viewing this thread