Completed Switch the Friendly Fire and CC Keys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Imo you’re going to be using collisions significantly more than Friendly fire, so it should be further up on the selection.
So FF is on 4
CC is on 3
This also reduces the chances of FF being turned on accidentally.

finally a good banana suggestion

Just use the scroll bruv! What you set it to walk???

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Or just turn off the menu once you become warden, and ise !wcc , !wff, and !open

I've accidentally pressed 3 at 9:55 to switch to my melee and then caused mass illegal cell wars unknowingly for a few seconds on more than one occasion. I bet many other wardens have done the same, and even forgetting to close the menu and accidentally pressing 3 without knowing it would bring a day of reckoning.

Keep in mind, not every warden has 75 days of playtime experience. It would help from stopping the "WTF ASS WARDEN GET TF OFF BLU" treatment for new Blus that don't know pressing 3 causes mayhem.

Remove the warden menu entirely.
Replace it with a small list of commands and explain what they do.

Warden Commands
/wff - enables friendly fire
/wcc - enables collisions
/open - open cells
/close -close cells

Semi will code it

• Scared
Reactions: Ian
Remove the warden menu entirely.
Replace it with a small list of commands and explain what they do.

Warden Commands
/wff - enables friendly fire
/wcc - enables collisions
/open - open cells
/close -close cells
The menu is there for convenience, and it's more annoying to have to type out every single command. Not everybody knows how to assign a keybind either.
But, you could make another suggestion thread for that, because there's not enough Jailbreak suggestions already, we need more.

I have an alternate idea, what if we just switched it all down to start with 4,
Like open cells 4, close cells 5, ff 6, cc 7

It literally takes all chances of an accidental freeday and ff away.
Unless an engineer tries to build something within the first 5 seconds, but, seriously who does that-

edit: The fact that it already does this system with map change is why I think it should just be like that, since people are already used to the map change options being 4 - 9

Btw I ate really shitty mac n cheese last night
Thought you all should know

Reactions: Onyx
Would you mind scrolling down a little? 💀

Actually while I'm at it let me just say that this is such a mundane suggestion, yet I kinda want this implemented. Or just remove the functions and force wardens to use commands. Either way failrounds because of the current warden menu shouldnt be a thing.

Reactions: Bananawastaken
will be changed upon mapchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread