Accepted Suspected cheater - Cy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Demo reviewing settings:
  • "voice_enable 0" - Footsteps, decloaking etc.
  • "hidepanel all" - optimal FOV
  • "r_drawviewmodel 0" - Optimal FOV
  • I will add different things for specific ticks for e.g. wallhack spotting
  • Press shift + F2 to bring up a menu for changing the review speed

Who is the suspect?

Current steam name: cy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:582354
Steamrep
Steamidfinder
Backpack.tf

What is suspected?

Usage of cheating software, to be specific:
  • wallhack/ESP - self explanatory
  • triggerbot (with a trigger key) - unlike an unconfigured triggerbot the trigger key has to be held down for the bot to act
  • auto bhop - self explanatory

What proof is there?

Demo 1 - Sniper gameplay
Since this is a sniper demo focus more on the visible laser than the crosshair and consider lag.

Ticklist:

5000 (wallhack):

• Watch with "glow_outline_effect_enable 1"
  • The sniper that appears at 5200 is not visible previously due to being scoped in
  • As soon as they unscope and notice the enemy sniper they take cover behind the wall
  • Notice how while taking cover they move their mouse to the right until it lines up with the enemy sniper
6200 (triggerbot):
  • Watch with "glow_outline_effect_enable 0"
  • Got a perfectly fine opportunity to shoot the solidier at 6300 but disregards him just to get a insane flick at 6400 with the solidier even leaving the scope inbetween
  • note that this might just be their playstyle
Note:
This is a rather short and laggy demo and therefore not very good proof. I included it anyways since in the whole demo they don't shoot once without landing a headshot, which is pretty impressive.

Demo 2 - Sniper/Ambassador Spy gameplay
Same as for Demo 1, keep an eye out for the laser on the sniper part and consider lag in general.

Ticklist:

800 (wallhack):

• watch with "glow_outline_effect_enable 1" watch at very low speed
  • They see the enemy sniper through the glass thus knowing their rough position
  • They move their aim in a fluent motion on to the enemy sniper while still being unable to see him
  • keeps walking, messing up the lined up shot
  • corrects their aim
  • disregards the enemy for a bit seeing how they are distracted, this is either to hide wallhacks or because it was a coincidence however the pause is a little long making it seem suspicious to me
1300 (wallhack)
  • same as above but followed by a miss
8500 (triggerbot)
  • chasing Engineer for a backstab
  • awkwardly bumps into him after a short lag
  • however, doesn't go for the backstab immediatly but instead stands behind him for a second as if they were waiting for their triggerbot to act
  • stabs the Engineer way later than they should have considering how good they usually are
11400 (auto bhop)
  • pretty self explanatory, frameperfect bhops
  • hard to tell because it's 1st person but you can notice the lacking footstep sound which usually plays whenever you mess up a bhop
18900 (wallhack)
  • watch with "glow_outline_effect_enable 1" and at slow speed
  • classic wallhacking, lines up the shot before turning the corner
  • even corrects their aim while walking

Video 1 - Auto bhop

This is rather obvious with a lack of animation on most of their jumps.

Video 2 - POV wallhack/triggerbot

The video starts getting interesting at 2 minutes, notice how they do not fire unless it's a headshot or trying to prefire Masoku. Every other shot they take makes the crit sound.

@Da Random or @Clarence, since this report took place on Trade, can one of you guys handle it? Cheers. I would've done it myself, but my laptop's running on 9 fps, so I wouldn't get anything off the demos.

SWING THE BANHAMMER!
WOjy315.gif

Watching just a few bits of the demos just shows the fact that he is cheating, how was this guy not banned earlier? Just the fact that he is bhopping and GAINING speed from it is bullshit enough. His aim flicks to the heads way too accurately as well.

Player has been Permanently banned, thank you for your report.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread