Declined [Surf] Timer plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

Played surf on Gmod and saw some a small timer in the corner of the screen showing the amount of strafes, the time, speed and other stuff on it which would be pretty cool to have 'ere on all panda surf maps.

Any way we could add this?

Reactions: lionish
The most important thing to add would be weapons, as of now you're just restricted to surfing. Which means maps that has a jail is not possible to escape from unless you suicide (Which is mostly the point on some maps). But it would be neat to have some proper surf plugins. Just my two cents.

@Kevin

Also, moving this to the Suggestions section. Also edited the name, to better fit the suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
Played surf on Gmod and saw some a small timer in the corner of the screen showing the amount of strafes, the time, speed and other stuff on it which would be pretty cool to have 'ere on all panda surf maps.

Any way we could add this?
you're talking about the TF2 Surf server?

ok i'll see what i can do.

to come back to this, depending on how much people want this feature we can get a custom plugin where we can create zones then and with a WR etc. or not, may leave some feedback here.

incase we do it then with a low priority.

The surf server is empty half the time, at highest there's around five people. Don't think anyone would refuse to have a timer though, but won't it be possible to toggle it with some command so it goes away if you'd want it to?

Hey I'm up for any new suggestions to make surf just a little bit popular.

I've seen panda surf being featured in some youtube videos. Thing is clearly we have something that isn't desirable.

So suggestions...heck yes, lets give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread