Status
Not open for further replies.

El Capitan

After playing on the surf server for a really long time, and seeing no improvements to the playability, I decided to write about it here.

The are several things that a bit almost restrict the player and the things remove the smoothness of the gaming session.

Here are the biggest things I want to see implemented/changed:
-AutoBhop: Makes things so much easier and smoother. (Yes, takes a bit away from the competetiveness, but read to the end for my motivation why this is a good thing)
-Remove Jail/Failrooms: It is so annoying after every respawn to get into the jail area and having to kill yourself. These are small but annoying things that take away from the overall smoothness. And we came here to surf, not to idle kills!
-More maps: and more maps that people actually like, not some weird surf battle maps (example: surf_glass, kitsune, mesa, lux, omnific, classic2 etc...)
-Add a timer: Makes it more competetive and more fun to e.g. compare times with your friends. The timer can go on the spot where the rtv box appears, as a transparent box always there. Just like in CS:S/GO
-Add timezones: After completing, let's say 33% of the map you get a message of how much you are after or ahead of the World Record
-Put the spawn closer on some maps to the ramps: (some maps)
-Add different titles/ranks: Not just the points as in every other server, but after you reach a said amount of points, you get a title next to your name. It is a little nice thing to have and it can show how good you are to others.
-Add the !stop command: Sometimes you really gotta go shake hands with the Presidents...

Any other ideas or arguments can go in the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread