Status
Not open for further replies.

El Capitan

After playing on the surf server for a really long time, and seeing no improvements to the playabilty, I decided to write about it here.

The are several things that a bit almost restrict the player and the things remove the smoothness of the gaming session.

Here are the biggest things I want to see implemented/changed:
-AutoBhop: Makes things so much easier and smoother. (Yes, takes a bit away from the competetiveness, but read to the end for my motivation why this is a good thing)
-Remove Jail/Failrooms: It is so annoying after every respawn to get into the jail area and having to kill yourself. These are small but annoying things that take away from the ovveral smoothness.
-More maps: and more maps that people actually like, not some weird surf battle maps (example: surf_glass, kitsune, mesa etc...)
-Add a timer: Makes it more competetive and more fun to e.g. compare times with your friends. The timer can go on the spot where the rtv box appears, as a transparent box always there. Just like in CS:S/GO
-Add timezones: After completing, let's say 33% of the map you get a message of how much you are after or ahead of the World Record
-Put the spawn closer on some maps to the ramps: (some maps)
-Add different titles/ranks: Not just the points as in every other server, but after you reach a said amount of points, you get a title next to your name. It is a little nice thing to have and it can show how good you are to others.
-Add the !stop command: Sometimes you really gotta go shake hands with the Presidents...

Any other ideas or arguments can go in the comments!

- Add the !r command where you can instantly teleport to the start

Edit by Madact : Added to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread