Completed Suggestion to remove/keep weaponsdepot or weapon storage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another spilt vote for this suggestion. Majority is on for removing weapon storage.

Cannot think of any other way to make this a clear winner with votes. I'll leave this open for a bit before adding it to the list.

Reactions: Matth
Imagine wanting to remove the only weaponsdepot map version that isnt buggy at all, the water is just op but eh...

• Dumb
Reactions: Roar
There is currently a difference in the polls of 1 vote? You cannot remove a map based on one vote. It would take 30 seconds to create a new account and vote in another direction if you so wanted to sway it.

Surely a great majority of a minimum of 2/3's towards a change should be the minimum for the change. Or else we demand a revote because the first time it was inconclusive again and considering the playerbase for vsh is far greater than 27 people it should be more widely advertised to the greater community.

We aren't asking it to be added. Removing a map thats been around a long time is asking players to give up a map they may or may not love. Without asking the wider player base if they want it gone you cannot remove it based on 1 vote.

I do agree with Magglet the votes are way too close.

I'll see what we can do with the VSH team. We won't start asking folks to make a forum account just to vote on this. It's better to ask those individually what they think and we'll create a list. If it's spilt again we will just have to go with the one with most votes even if it's just by one.

VSH team have been working hard asking around and I can say majority is still remove the map. 60-70% . Which again, only a 10-20 percent difference but :rolleyes:

I was playing on FF2 with this new map and I see the issue. Everyone piles into the shed as the trigger hurt is decreased and just camps there. If the hale is new they just won't know where they are till someone says then gets shrek'd by being trapped in a small room.
Apparently there's also the water button being easy to trigger? Not sure about that one.

Unless ya'll want to get @Berke on this to do some edits that'll make the ones that want it removed change to keep then it's possible.

• Useful
Reactions: Matth and Heather
A better perspective of how this is effecting FF2

I want to at least speak for FF2 since I doubt anybody will. This map needs removing (along with yaybread :oops: ) . I would say it's not such a big deal on VSH as there's an actual team and the camping rules are not so strict as what FF2 has.

I'm going to task this up with removing that DR map that's on the vsh/ff2 servers. Will just target FF2 for wepdeport but VSH could be effected since it shares the same map pool(ish). It's easily exploited guys and we shouldn't have these kinds of maps in the rotation.

Task

#209 Remove vsh_weapon_storage_b1 & vsh_dr_yaybread​

• Sad
Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread