Suggestion to change. (1 Viewer)

Rickybot

Banned
Ok so let's say your an admin and someone skips a trap which is allowed on that trap cause an experienced admin said it was fine as long as you can do it on vanilla yet you still ban the person for something allowed cause you just hate them. Yeah that happened tbh i think the admin wanted to perm ban him but know he couldn't.

Uhhh..What are ya trying to say xD
Mind try to explain what is your argument or rephrase the entire suggestion because ya about to get bombarded with confusion.

This is your 4th post complaining about an established rule that the dr admin team said your friend broke. The result is final and consistently slandering the admin team is doing nothing but hurting your case.

Sorry but this isn’t the complaint department, it’s the suggestions channel and I personally don’t see a suggestion here. ?

Show me a video of the trap being circumvented on vanilla server but with speed limited to 300 (as we do that on panda). No vanilla bhopping as that's not possible on our servers. Make a demo, or a recording with cl_showpos shown.

Users who are viewing this thread