[Suggestion] New Map achievement_apg_r13 (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see this map on #25-Trade?

• Yes, I'd like to give this map atleast a try.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, I don't want this map on Panda-Trade

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mosteraz

First of all:
*There is no specific reason, why I suggest this map.
*The Map is free for usage.

Maplink

I personally would like to see this map in Panda, because it is definately one of the best of its kind out there. It's made to support many different kind of activities (being friendly, usual fighting, obstacles, secrets ...).

*Private lockable rooms to do achievements (great for new players to get their first items).

*2 Boxing arenas (one in the main-area, one reachable through a portal.

*Teleport-Doors to certain map-parts, making it (almost) impossible to spawncamp all exits at the same time.

*Many (really....many) secrets to discover.

*A room (similar to the doomsday-parcour room) with buttons to play 4 different music tracks (Baseball-match music, Main Themes from Pokemon and Digimon(?), (and something I forgot, please forgive me.))

*2 small flying fortresses, reachable through teleporters in the spawnrooms, made for sniper-duels. (It's possible to jump down to the main area, but impossible to snipe players down there.)

*A jump-pad that shoots you far in the air.

*Big Skybox in the main area, allowing maximal mobility when rocketjumping.

*a float-pad that moves afk-players in a kill-room, reachable for the other team. (I guess its worth mentioning, if you don't want to "feed" the enemy team, just step away from it before you go afk.)

*Randomly occuring events.

*Map-Layout allows balanced fights for all classes.

It is recommended to bind "+use" to a unused key. It is required to initiate one of the secrets. It is not required to enjoy the map and all the other secrets though.

I think we could give it a try, if the server-community doesn't like it, we can still go back to the current map.

I've seen this map before, and I didn't really enjoy it that much. In all honesty, I'd prefer to keep the minecraft map we currently have.

We don't host any achievement servers, Those are just so shit.

Ended poll, the outcome is clear enough in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread