Completed Suggestion for Trade server TF2 (1 Viewer)

Would you rather have them being unable to build, or able to build and requiring to be reported?

• I'd rather have them being unable to build up there and saving time off of both sides.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I'd rather call an admin and go through the hassle of reporting them every single time.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruun

Instead of having to rely on an admin every hour or so due to the ledge campers in the Panda.Tf2 Trading server, wouldn't it be a good idea to make it so you can't place buildings on/near the ledge at spawns?

Now i don't mean to remove being able to sentry camp up there completely, just around the ledge as shown in the image.

This might be a hassle to ask but i and i think other players would appreciate it if measures like these are being taken to prevent players from breaking rules in the first place. + it saves time off of your (the admin's) day and both players day. (due to having to file a report every single time...)

Thank you for your time
20170709141228_1.jpg

A couple nobuild brushes would be an easy fix to that, but we'd have to reapply them every time we update the map. Also gotta love the biased wording in the poll :kappa:

Well whenever we update the map to a newer version by the creator we have to make all of our custom changes again. (That is if we continue to update)

awww that kinda sucks, maybe ask the creator if he could make a special one for just this community w the antibuild option?

If you can find someone to do this then we'd pretty much be up for it.

But right now this isn't going anywhere without the help required.

If you can find someone to do this then we'd pretty much be up for it.

But right now this isn't going anywhere without the help required.
Well I mean I have been mapping a bit recently and I could add them in if you wanted me too I've also been making a duel map so look forward to that

I could also do it, 'tis not like it's a lot of work.
TBot if you want you can go ahead and do it. I'm just here cause you needed help but it seems like you have gotten some

Then I need you guys to make it then o3o

If I new map update comes around, then it'll just disappear. We can always start the process all over again.

TBot seems like he wants to do it so I will let him if he wishes to do so ^^

• Optimistic
Reactions: TBotV63
While it might be a lot of more work to do, why not also make it unable to build buildings at the teleports? That'll do good, but will require some work every time the map's updated.

While it might be a lot of more work to do, why not also make it unable to build buildings at the teleports? That'll do good, but will require some work every time the map's updated.
I doubt it will take a lot of time to update the map with new anti-build spots each time it is updated since it will become a force of habit of the editor of the map if done enough times

I doubt it will take a lot of time to update the map with new anti-build spots each time it is updated since it will become a force of habit of the editor of the map if done enough times

I have a feeling that you are underestimating what a pain it is to navigate that map in hammer. Also, that requires someone to do it every time. Tbh it could probably be automated. :kappa:

Also, is it enough to only block sentries on the ledges?

Can do, want me to block all buildings?

I have a feeling that you are underestimating what a pain it is to navigate that map in hammer. Also, that requires someone to do it every time. Tbh it could probably be automated. :kappa:

I have a bit of experience in hammer so I know my way around and I have see this map in hammer and its not even that bad tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread