Declined suggestion for joining gaurds team on jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
in jailbreak to join gaurds team all you need to do is just press the mic button
this system is flawed for two reasons
first of all new players can join gaurds team with out having any knowlege of having how the rules work which results in them might not having a mic and freekilling and making the other players time unfun and not play on the jailbreak servers again i have seen this many times
the second reason is freekillers that fully know the rules but use alternate account to freekill
they join blu and freekill which results in players having an unfun time and mic spam and chat spam i have seen this happen many times too
so i propose that everyone has to have atleast 3-5 days of experience to join gaurds team
freekillers wouldnt want to waste there time on accounts that could get banned
and new players would have learned the rules by then

thank you for reading this thread :D

so i propose that everyone has to have atleast 3-5 days of experience to join gaurds team

You'll end up killing the server that way.

Let's think about this. Like really think. A new player comes on jailbreak. You have absolutly no idea if this person has some form of experience, he/she could be one of the greatest warden's yet. He/she tries to join blue, but finds out they need 3-5 days worth of playtime on the server to make it to guards. Player leaves because that is insane.

Way too big, plus do you know the plugin that does this? Does anybody know how to do this?

You'll end up killing the server that way.

Let's think about this. Like really think. A new player comes on jailbreak. You have absolutly no idea if this person has some form of experience, he/she could be one of the greatest warden's yet. He/she tries to join blue, but finds out they need 3-5 days worth of playtime on the server to make it to guards. Player leaves because that is insane.

Way too big, plus do you know the plugin that does this? Does anybody know how to do this?
Well it dosent have to be 3-5 maybe 1 day or a couple hours could work sorry if this suggestion is trash and sorry if I wasted your time

hey, a suggestion is a suggestion and it is by no means trash. Just a little...excessive. Can definitely see where you're coming from but as someone who doesn't even play JB I don't see this working :p

And anyways as @Madact said, there's no plugin created for this (For now :kappa:).

this wont work out, also i dont see this useful as no one is able to play in the blu team then anymore or well said not alot lol.
if you dont mind i'll close this.

• Agree
Reactions: Bugs and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread