Declined Sueno's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sueno

Username
Sueno

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:194706719

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
Deathrun #09 - 3d 15:54:08h

Link to your Sourcebans record
Bans: (https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:194706719&Submit=Search)
Comms: (https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:194706719&Submit=Search)

Who gave you permission to apply?
There wasn't need for permission i'm above 15.

Server you are applying for
Deathrun #09

General online times & time zone
(UTC+2:00) Athens, Bucharest
I'm online all day because i'm free for the summer and the only times i might go offline are between 4 pm and 10 pm depends when i get back with my friends.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes of course.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
No, I was young, I tried to become an admin, I played on a cs:go Jailbreak server and spent a lot of time learning from the other admins how they handled every situation watching them. So i have a very good experience i can say and i feel like becoming admin for the first time will give me motivation to stay as long as possibly as staff or even go higher.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
The fact is that i think I would be a good candidate is i will help all users as much as I can and apply proper punishments to those who break rules and show hate and disrespect. I see people trying to break the fun we have every day and I find it unacceptable for someone with problems to ruin the mood of the server by spreading racist and under 18+ content, simple because there are underage players and hearing bad words they learn the wrong way on how to treat different people. With all respect everyone has there own problems and they are trying to escape the bad feelings by having fun in the server but it's not a reason to ruin it.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
The punishments will be simple:

Depending on the person and how often he/she breaks the rules I will apply as such.
1/2 hour (30 minutes)
1 hour (60 minutes)
2 hours (120 minutes)
4 hours (240 minutes)
8 hours (480 minutes)
12 hours (720 minutes)
1 day (1440 minutes)
3 days (4320 minutes)
1 week (10080 minutes)
1 month (43200 minutes)
Permanent

First communication rules on chat and voice chat:
Any kind of Racism/Toxicity/Insulting and even figuratively, one warning leading then by a communication block or comm block depending on the behavior.(often abuse of it).
Spam in chat or voice chat/Foreign language, two warnings and then third communication block depending on the behavior.(often abuse of it).
Advertising cheats. Permanent with no warnings.

General server rules:
Ghosting is allowed with restrictions since the gameplay isn't affected. If it affects it, a warning is enough, then a ban (depends on the situation and the behavior of the player(s) who is ruining other player's game)
Exploiting on minigames etc. One warning leading to second warning equals to slap or slay depending on the behavior and the situation. Ban if the player continues exploiting.
NSFW sprays, one warning, kick after ignoring the warning with a message informing to change it or getting a spray ban if the player continue spraying.
Offensive names, one warning and a second one if not kick or ban for not changing the username in-game.(depends on the person's behavior and ignorand).

Hello Sueno, I will be the first to leave feedback on your application.

So, we shall start off with your application:
While it is nicely formatted, it feels like it is quite rushed, the English being a bit poor at times (possibly due to that very reason). As you say, you have no previous experience as an administrator, which throws me back a bit, even if you have seen other staff members punish players and such. The punishments are somewhat wrong, but in the event you end up joining the team, you will be taught how to take care of most situations.

As for yourself:
I feel like you've rushed to become admin, mostly because of how little you've actually been in the community (less than a month) only grinding time in the server and having lots of sessions with many hours on end (there are 5 sessions with over 6 hours of playtime, one almost reaching the 10 hour mark).

1659372617577.png

Most of the DR staff team don't even know who you are, nor do most of the regulars, you haven't even focused on the communitary aspect of the servers (forums, Discord, barely even chatting) which does not really help your case. All in all I just feel like everything is rushed. Take some time to familiarise yourself, not only with the rules, but also with all other regular players. As I have said before, you have barely been here for a month, which is in my opinion a really short time before applying.

I hope you take this feedback into account and try to involve yourself with the community. It will be a -1 from me.

EDIT: I must add that you were warned some days ago for exploting a window yourself, which is rather worrying considering you had just applied.

I waited a bit to gather more info on you, but seems like there's nothing much to add since your sessions dropped drastically after An0n's reply.

Hi, unfortunately I cannot provide an opinion as I have none. I do not remember playing with you. I will therefor abstain from voting on your application.

With Solar signed for inactivity his feedback is not required.

Majority of votes are -1, no neutral votes or positive votes. They make good points about your activity too that's a concern. So I believe it's safe for me to decline this.
Please make sure to take on board the feedback given if you're considering on re-applying again. You can re-apply in one month, which is on the 12th of September 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread