Sudden increase in ping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Banned
So, some of u may know that some players started getting bigger pings on European servers than usual. Ive had this problem for about 4 months now and none was able to help me. Its quite annoying, because theres a slight delay between rocket reflecting.
One day i came to the server and saw that my ping was "fixed", reaching 27 ms max than my usual 37 ms. I was kinda surprised then, but the next day the ping was reaching 37-43 ms again. Im not the one who's getting bad ping since i know people that are having ping issues aswell. This doesnt look like a big increase but it means alot in dodgeball. I know that its not worth to complain to the datacenter cuz of a few players. In my opinion bad ping is the #2 thing which pisses people the most, since almost everyone nowadays can run tf2 decent fps :kappa:. Id like to get my normal ping back, which i had several years ago :kappa:. This is just my feedback, in not forcing u to take any action.

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63
So, some of u may know that some players started getting bigger pings on European servers than usual. Ive had this problem for about 4 months now and none was able to help me. Its quite annoying, because theres a slight delay between rocket reflecting.
One day i came to the server and saw that my ping was "fixed", reaching 27 ms max than my usual 37 ms. I was kinda surprised then, but the next day the ping was reaching 37-43 ms again. Im not the one who's getting bad ping since i know people that are having ping issues aswell. This doesnt look like a big increase but it means alot in dodgeball. I know that its not worth to complain to the datacenter cuz of a few players. In my opinion bad ping is the #2 thing which pisses people the most, since almost everyone nowadays can run tf2 decent fps :kappa:. Id like to get my normal ping back, which i had several years ago :kappa:. This is just my feedback, in not forcing u to take any action.
most likely an issue on your end/isp which we cannot affect.
i dont have issues and neither does my monitoring scripts show any increase so yeah :)

most likely an issue on your end/isp which we cannot affect.
i dont have issues and neither does my monitoring scripts show any increase so yeah :)
Maybe. Ive had my ping lower than 25 ms for 4 years and i always used the isp but suddently on december the ping just got shittier. I still get the same upload and download speed and i dont get any "lag" while using the internet. Maybe the servers are getting overloaded or smh.

I can confirm that it happens sometimes on European severs, at least for me. I have significantly higher ping on the European Jailbreak than on other Panda servers. It's nothing game-breaking but it is a tad bit annoying.

EDIT: To be clear, my ping goes from ~90-170, which doesn't really make a large difference in general combat, just backstabs.

Well. Today I had some encounters of huge lag spikes. #4 was laggy all day for me. But at some points my ping increased from 20 to 400 and even 600. And it's quite annoying.

Well. Today I had some encounters of huge lag spikes. #4 was laggy all day for me. But at some points my ping increased from 20 to 400 and even 600. And it's quite annoying.

Ye, I get that occasionally, but I doubt it's related to Shad's issue.

Sudden increase in ping
Lies and blasphemy, I have not increased in ping, nor have I increased your ping. What am I, the Ping Fairy?

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
Lies and blasphemy, I have not increased in ping, nor have I increased your ping. What am I, the Ping Fairy?
It says "Sudden increase in ping" not "Sudden increased my ping", but i get it:kappa:.

I occasionally get high ping but it goes back to normal after a bit or after a router restart.

I occasionally get high ping but it goes back to normal after a bit or after a router restart.
That means it has to do with your side of the connection, not the server.

No offense, but on EU panda servers i get the shittiest ping than on any other server. Now its just complete balls from my point of view.

No offense, but on EU panda servers i get the shittiest ping than on any other server. Now its just complete balls from my point of view.
then dont play there anymore.
its not an issue on our side as otherwise multiple other people would already contacted me.

not my issue when you got a simply trash ISP.

Maybe the people are just too lazy or shy to do that. And it seems like im not the only one with a trash ISP :kappa:

If i wouldnt care about ping i wouldnt've spent 40 days playing on one server. Im sure its not the ISP whos the problem, its your servers.

issue is on your side and not on ours you dumb idiot.
how often should i repeat myself till you finally understand it?

outbound from server side i get around 32ms to your crap ass ISP therefore the inbound route from your location to the server is trash and thats nothing i can change.

traceroute to 78.63.209.57 (78.63.209.57), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 193.192.58.1 0.184 ms 0.185 ms 0.177 ms
2 80.95.152.209 (80.95.152.209) 0.450 ms 0.570 ms 0.515 ms
3 * * *
4 82-135-180-34.static.zebra.lt (82.135.180.34) 41.950 ms
3 82-135-182-34.static.zebra.lt (82.135.182.34) 32.338 ms 32.397 ms
5 * * *
6 * * *
7 * * *
8 * * *
9 * * *
10 * * *