Completed stop erp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
I am suggesting that we implement rules community wide that prevent players from basically conducting erp. I'm referring to the players who message sexually in chat who are evidently children. We shouldn't expose them to this. To add ontop of this, recently playing gamemodes like jb often have a bunch of children who are exposed to this behavior. They shouldn't be exposed to this on the server, it just is extremely inappropriate. I'd also like to mention that we have players (at least on jb) who moan into microphone just to get the reaction of players. Nobody needs to be exposed to that kind of stuff when playing on one these servers in this community.

I'd like to add that i'm aware that most of this behavior is in the rules one way or another, but at the very least i'd hope that this would strike up convo with the admins to at least crack down on this behavior since it seems to run rampant

censorship bad but this suggestion goog

• Funny
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I've seen way too many kids exposed to this type of sexual shit and ended up influenced by it that yes, I full agree we need to start cracking down on this.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Shouldn't even have to wait for the poll to end, this should already exist.

Reactions: Kazzy
This already is a thing. If someone is being overly sexual in chat to a point where it's making others, including you, uncomfortable you can ask them to stop and report them if they don't.
See this discussion: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/new-rule-about-erotism-sexualising-in-chat.21734/

We don't have any set in stone limit for when it becomes inappropriate. If you feel it's too much, report them. There's a chance not all of your reports will be accepted but it certainly won't hurt to try.

another theoretical attempt of limiting prople down but practically impossible to keep track of it.

may i remind that tf2 is fsk16?

Idk about you kevin, but i like playing my team based shooter without having folks moan into microphone or talk about dildos when they are children around. The game is rated mature yeah, but its also evidently a f2p game on the biggest game launcher on pc, which is going to garner a large sum of kids.

Idk about you kevin, but i like playing my team based shooter without having folks moan into microphone or talk about dildos when they are children around. The game is rated mature yeah, but its also evidently a f2p game on the biggest game launcher on pc, which is going to garner a large sum of kids.
i dont care and to be honest i never had this happen when i played on the servers.
its not our business playing mommy and daddy - not saying things should not be restricted but we simply arent 100 people to enforce such rules also imo this isnt a daily ocurrance or well said non stop happening that it would require this.

• Agree
Reactions: Solar
zeprus already pointed the ruleset out as we had such a suggestion previously.

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: OpenDanger
I think the problem that needs attention driven to it is that sexually explicit chat isn't specifically stated as against the rules and that discussion thread is kind of meaningless - a rule change proposal was brought up but the thread got shut down with a "well we (a former admin team) already ban for this so its whatever" as well as Magglet saying that it should be implied that sexually explicit chat isn't allowed because NSFW sprays/signs/avatars are also not allowed.
It literally does not do any harm to add an addendum to "Offensive language" to include "sexually explicit chat/ERP" to help make clear it's unwelcome on these servers (presuming that it's not welcome, of course) and it would not be hard to moderate by any means.

As stated this is all ready enforced to an extreme degree, but I don't mind adding it within the example section of 2a with a change of title 'Offensive & Inappropriate language' to make it clear.

I'll open this now in case anything else is wanted to be said. I'll give this till the 12th of January 2023 before closing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread