Accepted StephanGH ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuwan

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans | https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:206547783&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
At Time of Ban: [2teOPL] StephanGH
Currently: [2e_Huss] StephGH? OR AøH | StephGH?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206547783
Date and Time of the gag: 2019-12-04 | 22:23:51
Reason about the gag: Toxic Behaviour, FL
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - Lighty [WEB BAN]
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Let's start with saying that I am not fully aware of the gag reason; however my best guess is the interaction that happened with Djusan before Djusan left - and the interaction with Lighty about the interaction with Djusan after Djusan left. (For the Toxic Behaviour part)

I will start with the FL: Can't deny I didn't say a few words, maybe even sentences, (to my knowledge) in team chat towards whom I believe was Je Hooft. I shouldn't have done that and I can not do much more than apologize for speaking any other language than English on your servers. And promising that this won't happen again.

Then on to the Toxic Behaviour: Yeah... I realise I was being a bit of a dick - and quickly apologized to Djusan for my actions because it was just rude of me. I was mostly joking tbh but shouldn't have put Djusan in that position and I apologize for that. Thanks to @Djusan aswell for accepting my apology.

I realise this isn't my first gag. And I should've learned from my last punishment. And I apologize for that. I genuinly enjoy the server, and it's community. I've since my gag made many new friends on the server aswell whom I Can only communicate with through steam now. I'd like to be able to talk to them ingame again and show that I can do more than just be a c*nt. I like the state of the server and want to be capable of being part of the community.

All I can really do is promise I won't be gagged again for such behaviour, and that I will ensure that this behaviour won't happen again.
I hope I am given another chance to prove that I can be more than just a cunt.
Thank you for reading this atleast!

-StephanGH

[I asked permission to post this on Yuwans account to Waxel]

Reactions: Djusan
Can confirm, he did apologize to me, and I did accept his apology. (Thanks @Waxel for making our chat possible ::): )

He's trying as hard as he can to redeem himself, imo it deserves at least a second chance.

I know it's a bit difficult because lighty is gone, but if you decide to lift his gag, @Waxel and I will monitor him to make sure he doesn't start again. (I believe he won't)

(For the FL part, it's pointless here tbh, when ppl are online on #4 and #19, he does speak english 99% of the time)

• Friendly
Reactions: Waxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread