Staff changes 2/8/2015 (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
The second trial check-up is done, and some major changes have taken place in a wave of promotions and accepted applications.

First off, we are sorry to say (or maybe not so, I mean we did kind of decide to do it) that Solid has been let go from the team. Thank you for your time on the community, and we (at least I) hope you keep dicking around on the forum. Good news is that nobody can say he has to be a responsible person anymore.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention this. About a week ago we removed a few admins from the team who had been inactive for some time. They were Sir Matty, Benedevil, Captain Pootis and Nexie. Any one of them is free to re-apply should they become active again.

Now for the better news: as you may have already seen, HikLizard, RedSpike, Fresh Dumbledore and OldSuhus have been accepted into the team. The Jailbreak staff has now nearly doubled in size in one day. We wish them the best of luck and hope they will perform well.

In the meantime, several trial admins are shedding their trial periods and are becoming full-blown gameserver admins. For Dodgeball, we were unfortunately only able to select one for the moment. The good news is is that it is Foxxy. Congratulations! Concerning Duel, Lumius has proven his worth according to his mentor. Though he was accepted fairly recently, he is now a full admin already. Alongside him, OxyGene has also proven his worth and will now also be legible to become a mentor to one of the new Jailbreak admins. Lastly, on the Freak Fortress and Deathrun front, Texasstyle, Broski, TreatFly and Madact are also being promoted.

Happy upcoming Valentine's day.

- Evo

Last edited:
why is solid not an trial anymore if i may ask

Users who are viewing this thread