Invalid Staff application for Panda Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What server you are applying for:
Panda Dodgeball

Your Steam name
=[panda]=♥ Chocolate Milk
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:195152623

Where are you from (country)?:
United Kingdom
What is your current Time Zone?
Time Zone (UTC+00:00) ,United Kingdom Time zone

How old are you?:

Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 250 characters)?:
I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Multiple times I've been on, the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and obviously since my past, I know all the secrets which people do to rule break, I'm not a rule breaker anymore, but due to my past, I feel like I'd be an asset too the community by finding out rule breakers who do what I have done in my past. I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from developing, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 84+ hours game time on TF2, meaning that I've played for over almost 3.5 days,but I have one more account that I lost the password to that had over 1435 hours on it. I could put this spare time into bettering the server in any possible way I can. I wish too make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can. I'm an extremely experienced coder so I hope if one day I could reach the high ranks, there would be opportunities for me to help the community in further ways, such as coding/developing in anyway I can. I've lived in Britain all my life and only speak English and Spanish, meaning I can communicate easily with players due to English/Spanish being the main language on the server, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my effort into this application

• Disagree
Reactions: Wolfgang
Should probably talk a bit about how you would punish people when they break either general server rules or just dodgeball rules like stealing, blocking ect

pretty sure gag & ban is too recent to be able to apply now?

app is invalid player doesn't have enough hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread