St. Heffe still needs nerfing (1 Viewer)

Should St. Heffe be nerfed?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Indifferent/Don't care

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

So, as we are all aware, this hale has already been nerfed in the past. That didn't really change anything. His lives aren't a problem, his smites are.

3 smites per rage, 6-7 smites per life. More if a pyro sits there and airblasts him all day.

Most people that actively play this hale play it purely so they can afk and press *whatever button they have smite bound to*.

This needs to be nerfed, he already has infinite flight. This combined with an activated rage (3 smite charges) allows St. Heffe to pick off whoever he wants in a close range.

The flight doesn't need nerfing as far as I'm concerned, it gives the hale some self-preservation unless it's a completely open map, in which case he will stay airborne all day and look for goombas.

The hale needs to have a smite nerf, 3 smites per rage is too much, and it is guarentee'd that a St. Heffe that stays permanently on the ground will never need to move unless his immediate area is devoid of life.

What I propose is:
  1. His smite is nerfed to 1 smite per rage
  2. His rage immobility timer is reduced so he can recover from the rage faster, perhaps to 3-5 seconds (he can keep his spazzing voice rolling after the recovery until it finishes)
  3. His smite targets the closest player, as opposed to a random player in any random part of the map within range
If anyone wants to comment, feel free.

• Agree
Reactions: Intellectus
I want to see him removed to be honest. i doubt you those smites can be nerfed :x if he only gets 1 smite id be happy as fuck

So, as we are all aware, this hale has already been nerfed in the past. That didn't really change anything. His lives aren't a problem, his smites are.

3 smites per rage, 6-7 smites per life. More if a pyro sits there and airblasts him all day.

Most people that actively play this hale play it purely so they can afk and press *whatever button they have smite bound to*.

This needs to be nerfed, he already has infinite flight. This combined with an activated rage (3 smite charges) allows St. Heffe to pick off whoever he wants in a close range.

The flight doesn't need nerfing as far as I'm concerned, it gives the hale some self-preservation unless it's a completely open map, in which case he will stay airborne all day and look for goombas.

The hale needs to have a smite nerf, 3 smites per rage is too much, and it is guarentee'd that a St. Heffe that stays permanently on the ground will never need to move unless his immediate area is devoid of life.

What I propose is:
  1. His smite is nerfed to 1 smite per rage
  2. His rage immobility timer is reduced so he can recover from the rage faster, perhaps to 3-5 seconds (he can keep his spazzing voice rolling after the recovery until it finishes)
  3. His smite targets the closest player, as opposed to a random player in any random part of the map within range
If anyone wants to comment, feel free.
Uhm... Maybe I'm saying wrong or I just didn't read enough, but doesn't he have also three smites without the "rage phase" after he lost his first life? This is the most annoying problem over the normal rage loaded with the three hits. I'm suggesting to remove the smites in plus in the second life and as Cammy said, giving him the possibility to smite only one closest person.

I personally don't play a lot St.Heffe,but since he was added i felt something way too OP in him.After the nerf,as Cammy said,nothing changed.I hate when you get random smited like many times happens/happened to me.As many players said to me the only way to nerf St.Heffe is to delete it,since smites can't be changed to something else.Flight is OP too,it should be used "wasting rage" but also with Rage Meter to 0%,he can still fly.As i said,i think that the only way to nerf this boss is to delete him...

hkyv0_by_deadmine135-d8hs2ts.gif Jeez i love this engi...

So I decided to walk onto the FF2 server and someone played this Hale. Tbh it looked like someone noclipping around the map aha :p

I vote, if there is, to remove it all together. Why go through the hassle of saving the hale? There are plenty others, right?

I want something like Chuck Norris super jump, or just remove him :3

Wut's dis? Someone, other than myself, is ranting about balance in FF2? What strange times we live in...

Anyway, yes, I agree with Cammy. And Jano.

Mmhhh yes now I agree too with zushi, madact and jano... I got also today my daily dose of "Heffe show". I got too tired. I suggest to remove him.

Mmhhh yes now I agree too with zushi, madact and jano... I got also today my daily dose of "Heffe show". I got too tired. I suggest to remove him.
Pat is right,this boss can't be actually nerfed.The only way is to delete it.

Omfg someone agreed with my post ?! Gona pose for this *dramatic pose*

Well, with the poll ended (like 14 days ago), the current vote stands at:
  • 12 to nerf
  • 1 to not nerf
  • 7 not caring.

I believe that the poll shows that players want this hale nerfed further.

I would like to add this to the thread: The hale can fly even when stunned, meaning that their rage self-stun is completely negated.

Following this; I'd rather see the hale completely removed or a complete change of rage.

I would like to add this to the thread: The hale can fly even when stunned, meaning that their rage self-stun is completely negated.

Following this; I'd rather see the hale completely removed or a complete change of rage.
*Heffe still getting out from the range of the reds's guns just for pooping like a random pigeon on the head of someone with the goomba sound*
*Heffe still using his smites to fuck every person behind his area: engis/heavies/snipers/scouts or whoever still getting fucked while trying to escape, by getting hit from 10 metres*
*Me still complaining like the most people on the server of why this hale is not removed yet*
GG

• Informative
Reactions: Uncodex
Honestly, this Hale is one of the most annoying that I've ever encountered on FF2. Whenever someone picks him, I just roll my eyes because I know that we, as a team, basically stand no chance.

1. People spam his infinite flight ability, staying literally at the top of the map where no one can hit them, then use their weigh-down to either land on top of someone or in front of them to kill them, then repeat the process all over again.
2. Being able to smite people an incredibly high amount of times, including places that should be out of reach (I was an Engie who was smited underneath a bridge where the Hale literally couldn't see me, but somehow the ability still reached me)
3. The fact that he has two lives is really annoying; his death-ability is overpowered when combined with his smite, and could possibly wipe out the entire team. That being said, should some team members manage to escape, they will have to endure yet another whole life of smiting and, in most cases, a fly-ability spamming Hale.
4. He can hit while stunned. As much as I hate people spamming the Short Circut on USA FF2, the fact that he can hit and smite while stunned is rather... annoying.

Honestly, this Hale annoys me to the point of just wanting to alt-tab out whenever someone picks him. I don't think there has ever been on a round that I have played, at least on USA FF2, that this particular Hale has been won against.

((Forgive me if some of this has already been said; just wanting to provide my personal encounters with this particular Hale.))

You know what would be nice? If we got some actual feedback on ANY of the trash that's been going on on the server. The Heffe drama if particular has been going on forever, not to mention some other infamous bosses.

You know what would be nice? If we got some actual feedback on ANY of the trash that's been going on on the server. The Heffe drama if particular has been going on forever, not to mention some other infamous bosses.

This thread is about heffe @Intellectus not about the bosses YOU dislike and want changed/gone. So keep it about heffe

I get the feeling I ain't the only one who gets annoyed when someone tries to remake the thread / go off topic

Anyway, about heffe,
He is probably one of the most annoying bosses on FF2 to be fair.

I must agree with @Cammy to be nerfed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread