SourceBan Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mystery dragoness
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:102834128
Date and Time of the Ban: 2/24/21 at 1am PST
Reason about the Ban: NSFW Spray
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Good morning,

I made a mistake and assumed I had knew the rules because I had been playing for a while as of recently. Due to this, I sprayed a NSFW drawing of my fursona while playing on US-Trade and was subsequently spraybanned after a report. I would have appreciated some kind of warning, but I can understand if that is not the protocol here.

I would like to be spray unbanned because I've started to play on the trade server with my girlfriend and other friends, and I would like to have my spray privileges back so that I have the full trade server experience. Additionally, I ensured to read the rules thoroughly so that this never happens again.

Please Understand,
-mystery

Hiya about the whole "I would have appreciated some kind of warning, but I can understand if that is not the protocol here" I find this a bit interesting speaking that I do remember warning you and your friend who had the same spray as you. I even remember talking to "Cynthia" who was the person who claimed they drew the painting saying that there was a "SFW" version that they had and then said they'd start using that instead but I never saw anything so I decided to report. HOWEVER I do believe you could've maybe been afk or you just didn't hear my warning about it since it was over voice chat overall. Anyways I personally think you've learned your lesson and that you mean no harm so I could see this getting accepted. Just thought I'd chip in my part of the story good luck mystery :)

Reactions: Ura and mystery
I've added you @mystery to sort this out. I can't remote un-spray ban.

As stated by Brendon seems you've learnt your lesson. He says he gave you a warning. Must of missed it ::):

• Friendly
Reactions: mystery and bap!
This is now sorted. I couldn't see the stray been messing around with my config too much that I've somehow disabled it again! Opps! Hopefully it is sfw.

Accepted

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread