Accepted Spray Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is a player of this server 70.42.74.221:27015. The server is really cool and i like it. One day i came on and forgot to take off a spray that my friend put on before me as a "prank". I sprayed then a admin perma banned me. Then the next day i came then i said that i changed my spray. So the admin tryied to unban me but failed. He said he couldn't do that. Please unban me, spraying is important if you're warden in Jailbreak, you get it

Sincerely, Top Cheese "Actual steam name"

It implies to the spray bans aswell. So use the template. Anyways, strange that the admin could not remove the sprayban, the admin menu is not rocketscience.
Also @Top Cheese you should include your new spray here as an image so the admins can look at it first aswell.

Anyways, strange that the admin could not remove the sprayban, the admin menu is not rocketscience.
If it was a trial gameserver admin, they couldn't remove it. Only full gameserver admins can remove spray bans.

As said above, you have to make a new thread using the unban template and an image of your new spray.
This thread can be closed and marked as invalid.

Reactions: Waxel and Heratade
Unbannud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread