DarkFelica

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FestiveFelica
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:558066208
Date and Time of the Ban: 11/3/21
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate
Admin that Banned you: Zee
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban / sprayban:
Alright time to go straight to the point, due to my spray “Zelda Naked Shaking her Butt / Genital” I got spray banned, People complained & Zee warned me 3 times and I didn’t listen to change my spray immediately. So I won’t place these types of sprays again & I’ll listen to admin warnings. So, I’m very sorry to the people that complained & To Zee; that it was messed up & inappropriate to post these types of things.

New Spray:

Attachments

• 61809bbc5d06e.gif
    61809bbc5d06e.gif
    137.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 617c8e27f1866.png
    617c8e27f1866.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 60fecedc2ef06.png
    60fecedc2ef06.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Mark!
You have 3 images as your new spray? Can you be more specific on what’s to be expected as your new spray? Sorry for the late reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Y_COMIENZO
You have 3 images as your new spray? Can you be more specific on what’s to be expected as your new spray? Sorry for the late reply.
What would be more expected as on my new sprays is Appropriate and Safe Sprays that is following the Panda-community Server Rules; That is meaning by No Genitals or Anything that very inappropriate. I would be using some sprays that is funny or following the Panda-Commnity Rules.

@DarkFelica

Just talking with Zee and I've just searched your steamID to spraybans and it's not there. Can you join a panda server and test that you can spray? We where going to lift it anyways but if you can't I'll have to come on the server with you to remove it.

Not Gonna Lie, I was confused if I was spray banned since people could see my sprays after Zee gave me the Ban so I asked Zee in Discord; Do I have the Spray Ban Still because people can see it.
And Yes, I can spray in a Panda Community Server, I did it while I was in game earlier in JB.

Well this worked out as I am away from a PC that won't shit itself loading TF2.

Any questions about if your spray is appropriate for panda community feel free to contact me or any gameserver admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread