Declined Spray Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sex_Haver

SourceBans Ban URL: I got spray banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sex_Haver (I might have had a different name at that time)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:453155792
Date and Time of the Ban: no idea must have been a month or two
Reason about the Ban: Nsfw spray
Admin that Banned you: No Idea was on server 209.58.178.102:27035
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: The spray wasn't techincally NSFW as it contained no nudity. I can post it here if an admin needs to see it. Of course I can change it if the admin finds it to be NSFW

If your appealing for a spray ban, shouldn't you really include the spray to which caused you to be spray-banned (under a spoiler, ofcourse)?
This appeal is really cluttered and not useful, and admins cant really make a decision when you have not laid out any evidence to prove your spray wasn't NSFW.

Provide (under a spoiler) your spray, so the admin team can make a proper decision.

• Dislike
Reactions: TWC
You’re supposed to provide your new spray not old one that got you spray banned.

• Informative
Reactions: moonsic
You’re supposed to provide your new spray not old one that got you spray banned.
but if this spray is okay then I don't need to change it. I personally don't consider it to be NSFW

Reactions: Zee
MrMaxMatrixSTEAM_0:1:4531557922021-05-12 14:16:46

Was made 3 months ago so I don't believe we'll get to know who it was.
Also there's no real way to tell that this is the spray that got you spray banned. It could be something completely different, even if you claim after this message you've had it since May 2021

The spray itself is a grey/gray area. We all know what the shape is :pepega: But it doesn't actually show it, a kid probably thinks it's more a mushroom than a 'special banana'.
Really if an admin did think this bannable you can't blame them for thinking it is. It's not so innocent as it can be subjective to a sexual nature.

I'll leave this open a little longer. Some other admin can deal with this if they wish. I'd say this is SG 2fort, which means @Loli Police @Baka @Plastoaide up to you guys.

MrMaxMatrixSTEAM_0:1:4531557922021-05-12 14:16:46

Was made 3 months ago so I don't believe we'll get to know who it was.
Also there's no real way to tell that this is the spray that got you spray banned. It could be something completely different, even if you claim after this message you've had it since May 2021

The spray itself is a grey/gray area. We all know what the shape is :pepega: But it doesn't actually show it, a kid probably thinks it's more a mushroom than a 'special banana'.
Really if an admin did think this bannable you can't blame them for thinking it is. It's not so innocent as it can be subjective to a sexual nature.

I'll leave this open a little longer. Some other admin can deal with this if they wish. I'd say this is SG 2fort, which means @Loli Police @Baka @Plastoaide up to you guys.
This is the only spray I have ever used, so theres no way it was for any other spray.

Hi dude aptly named Sex_Haver, I was the one who spraybanned you that time.
Listen, I don't think you can dictate what value something has to anyone other than yourself, and especially in this case for questionable sprays and trying to pass them off as being okay to many other players.

This spray is not really in a grey area because it doesn't actually show Gru's dick but instead a silhouette of one. Yet people forget the fact that NSFW is often attached, in an abundance of caution, to any link or image — even one that's contextually innocent — that might raise eyebrows. It's a spray of a silhouette of Gru's cock presented to a minion! Heck, it's funny but it doesn't avoid the fact that it's a questionable image.

I don't want to ruin the fun, but nobody is looking for fun by playing a video game on our servers with sprays with what some might feel uncomfortable looking at. I suggest appealing with an equally funny but safe image, there's obviously plenty ;)

Also for reals?
Every single person who are above the age of 5 could see that it's a silhouette of a penis and not a mushroom, helped by given context from the rest of the image.

Hi dude aptly named Sex_Haver, I was the one who spraybanned you that time.
Listen, I don't think you can dictate what value something has to anyone other than yourself, and especially in this case for questionable sprays and trying to pass them off as being okay to many other players.

This spray is not really in a grey area because it doesn't actually show Gru's dick but instead a silhouette of one. Yet people forget the fact that NSFW is often attached, in an abundance of caution, to any link or image — even one that's contextually innocent — that might raise eyebrows. It's a spray of a silhouette of Gru's cock presented to a minion! Heck, it's funny but it doesn't avoid the fact that it's a questionable image.

I don't want to ruin the fun, but nobody is looking for fun by playing a video game on our servers with sprays with what some might feel uncomfortable looking at. I suggest appealing with an equally funny but safe image, there's obviously plenty ;)

Also for reals?
Every single person who are above the age of 5 could see that it's a silhouette of a penis and not a mushroom, helped by given context from the rest of the image.
I get your point dude but I thought that the main reason to ban NSFW was because nobody wants to see such things during a game. I could agree with the point if the spray had Gru's penis in it but it merely a shadow. I understand that nobody wants to see such a thing, I mean I would hate that too but this spray only shows a silhouette.

Also I have never seen a person with a penis head so wide. If anything it looks like someone told a child to draw a mushroom and he elongated it in order to fill the whole page

I get your point dude but I thought that the main reason to ban NSFW was because nobody wants to see such things during a game. I could agree with the point if the spray had Gru's penis in it but it merely a shadow. I understand that nobody wants to see such a thing, I mean I would hate that too but this spray only shows a silhouette.

Also I have never seen a person with a penis head so wide. If anything it looks like someone told a child to draw a mushroom and he elongated it in order to fill the whole page
Are we really gonna argue about the realism of Gru’s penis?

you could get your spray ban to be voided if you change it and present your changed spray fyi

• Agree
Reactions: Plastoaide
Prove you have removed the silhouette of gru or have someone else do it, post it here and we can accept it.

Prove you have removed the silhouette of gru or have someone else do it, post it here and we can accept it.
I mean it is covered. I thought the main problem was the obvious penis silhouette. I covered it so it's not visible anymore. What part is visible doesn't show any major part of the penis which one could see and tell it is a penis. Ofcourse one can easily tell it's a penis if the understand a joke or see the phlog.

Upon reflection with another admin your spray ban appeal is denied for the time being. Please either find a different spray or fix the silhouette issue with the first one by removing it entirely and appeal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread