Spooky Storytelling ☠?? (1 Viewer)

Phasmophobia.

Reactions: Gold and ultimateHQ
Long ago, there was an old food factory (dont ask what kind of food, just accept it). The two men running the factory were very successful with their new business. A few weeks passed and they already made a lot of profit on their time and investment to the factory. One night, during closing, one of the men noticed an empty mascot costume in the back room. The costume seemed to be of a boy, square head, a huge smile, big eyes, blue shorts, and a red shirt. The costume was roughly 7 feet tall and was for some reason chained to the ground. When the first man showed his partner the costume, they had the idea to use the costume as their new mascot. Unchaining it from the ground, they began to use it. The very next day, one of the men who came into work was missing...

His partner tried contacting him, but there was no response. That very same night, the second man went missing supposedly, as he never came out of the factory that night...
Two of their friends went looking for the men in the factory the next day, but they never came back out... Finally the wives of the two men went looking for them, and they never came out either...

Eventually, the factory was closed down for good after the men, their friends, and their wives went missing. The place was never open ever again... Recently however, a passerby claimed to have seen that weird mascot in the window of the factory, just staring at the streets... no one knows for sure what happened... but the townsfolk agreed to never touch the doors of the factory ever again...

That's my attempt a spooky story :p it might not be too spoopy, but its for fun!

I thought for sure that the ending twist was gonna be that those people were all ported into the world of Minecraft

• Optimistic
Reactions: ZeroPC
I googled it. And something scary can often being something happening thats really unexpeceted. So here is my story.

Its just a normal day, Magglet walks into his office to hop onto some sweet panda servers to play some games get flamed by some bitches for being garbage at vsh and such. He logs onto the forums and........................

Kvn has completed any kind of major update and has accepted applications within 6 months.

Spookkkyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Agree
Reactions: Hera
The Spoopy:

You know those long walks at the beach ( more specifically around the Fourth of July timeframe and with actually walk-in with your bicycle because the street is more narrow so walking your bike is easier)? Yeah it was one of those, I don’t really believe in ghost more or less “spirits” since I’ve had interactions with them. This one wasn’t an orb/ light like some of my other experiences. So long story short we were walking and in the way got bored of walking so we decided to trying to race our way back avoiding the streets of course when suddenly my friend fell ( what a nerd amirite?) to the side. So obviously I stopped to help them up, when suddenly someone went zooming past us noticeably on my bike. So we quickly got up and attempted to chase them, needless to say they were long gone and it turns out it wasn’t my bike since my bike was still parked on the side of the street where I left it. It bothered me for the remaining of the day going into the next day. So when I had learned the bike was past down from our family and the last owner was my Uncle who had died after unfortunately taking his life a few months after the 4th of July, it got me wondering that maybe my Uncle was dropping by to say hello to me.

Less Serious Story Below:

I was once drunk ( totally when I was at the legal drinking age and totally not at some senior’s farewell graduation party before he went overseas to study, where my friends tried to get us hooked together... hypothetically, theoretically, and spiritually).

Long story short, hotels, ice cream, some questionably (maybe drugged) cookies, and a night walking back to my house where I could’ve sworn I saw one of my random ancestors in her Ao Dia.

Reactions: Hera

Users who are viewing this thread