Spooky Storytelling ☠?? (1 Viewer)

Hera

Since its almost halloween lets tell some spooky stories..... Has anything spooky or scary happened in your life before if so what was it or drop a link to your favorite scary story ?

Ok here's spooky stuff.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed..
Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination.

*Switches to the Magician Arcana*

@ZeroPC

• Scared
  • Useful
Reactions: Hera and ZeroPC

il drop this link here cause even though they are short its still kinda spooky stories about SCP's ^^

• Agree
Reactions: Hera
Once upon a time it was a very dark and very scary night, it was a scary night and there were a dark clouds and a dark sky and that was kind of dark. anywhos. there were 4 people camping at the campfire in the dark forest we will call them the 4 campers. it was a dark scary night and the 4 campers were at the campfire, camping. they were cooking beans and rice and onto the campfire marshmellow. they suddenely heard a sound into the bushes, there were bushes around them. "sshkhsk, skhhhkks" the bushes made the sound! "Aaah!" "AAaaah!" said the 4 campers who were scared of the sound except 1 of the 4 campers and the once camper 1 he was not scared, therefore he stood up and smiled "Haha, Nothing to be worryed about everyone." He, He walked into the bushes slowly.. he said he was not scared, except.. he was.. but he did not tell the others he was scared... and the 3 campers left looked as he the 1 camper walked into the bushes with such bravely and... SHWOOMP! he has been TAKEN by the bush creature the creature inside of the bush OR maybe there is something IN THE BUSH?! "AAah " Aaah" say the 3 2campers and no but and the other camper who did NOT scream, he the 2 camper, The 2nd Camper stood Up. and he smiled and saying "Hm, I will investigate this." He slowly carefully walked at a brisk pace toward the bush... and.. cheecked the bush. Nothing is there..? "He says, "Nothing Is there?.." except a boot of the 1st Camper.." he picked up the boot and he is scared. he goes to his other 2 campers and NOO! THEY ARE GONE?! "NOOO! WHAT!" He says to himself in the head, Oh no? what is he going to do all of his camper friends the 3 of them they are gone.. where? what happened..? ohh no... this is not good... The end.

Once upon a time it was a very dark and very scary night, it was a scary night and there were a dark clouds and a dark sky and that was kind of dark. anywhos. there were 4 people camping at the campfire in the dark forest we will call them the 4 campers. it was a dark scary night and the 4 campers were at the campfire, camping. they were cooking beans and rice and onto the campfire marshmellow. they suddenely heard a sound into the bushes, there were bushes around them. "sshkhsk, skhhhkks" the bushes made the sound! "Aaah!" "AAaaah!" said the 4 campers who were scared of the sound except 1 of the 4 campers and the once camper 1 he was not scared, therefore he stood up and smiled "Haha, Nothing to be worryed about everyone." He, He walked into the bushes slowly.. he said he was not scared, except.. he was.. but he did not tell the others he was scared... and the 3 campers left looked as he the 1 camper walked into the bushes with such bravely and... SHWOOMP! he has been TAKEN by the bush creature the creature inside of the bush OR maybe there is something IN THE BUSH?! "AAah " Aaah" say the 3 2campers and no but and the other camper who did NOT scream, he the 2 camper, The 2nd Camper stood Up. and he smiled and saying "Hm, I will investigate this." He slowly carefully walked at a brisk pace toward the bush... and.. cheecked the bush. Nothing is there..? "He says, "Nothing Is there?.." except a boot of the 1st Camper.." he picked up the boot and he is scared. he goes to his other 2 campers and NOO! THEY ARE GONE?! "NOOO! WHAT!" He says to himself in the head, Oh no? what is he going to do all of his camper friends the 3 of them they are gone.. where? what happened..? ohh no... this is not good... The end.
Thats a lovely spooky story thank you for participating ? ❤

• Friendly
Reactions: vinny
My spooky story:

I got accepted as an admin....my soul was then taken to the basement during trial stage....such horror! and then I came back out with green skin.
I now live in the swamp with my wife and three children.

But the scariest part of all...
It was not me at all in this story...It was you! the reader!

Also this is my cosplay for this whole month, COVID and all I may as well wear it now!

s-l225.jpg

SHARE YOUR COSPLAY EVERYONE!!!!1!!111!!!1!!

My spooky story:

I got accepted as an admin....my soul was then taken to the basement during trial stage....such horror! and then I came back out with green skin.
I now live in the swamp with my wife and three children.

But the scariest part of all...
It was not me at all in this story...It was you! the reader!

Also this is my cosplay for this whole month, COVID and all I may as well wear it now!

s-l225.jpg

SHARE YOUR COSPLAY EVERYONE!!!!1!!111!!!1!!
This one actually scared me lol ☠?

• Agree
Reactions: ultimateHQ
Long ago, there was an old food factory (dont ask what kind of food, just accept it). The two men running the factory were very successful with their new business. A few weeks passed and they already made a lot of profit on their time and investment to the factory. One night, during closing, one of the men noticed an empty mascot costume in the back room. The costume seemed to be of a boy, square head, a huge smile, big eyes, blue shorts, and a red shirt. The costume was roughly 7 feet tall and was for some reason chained to the ground. When the first man showed his partner the costume, they had the idea to use the costume as their new mascot. Unchaining it from the ground, they began to use it. The very next day, one of the men who came into work was missing...

His partner tried contacting him, but there was no response. That very same night, the second man went missing supposedly, as he never came out of the factory that night...
Two of their friends went looking for the men in the factory the next day, but they never came back out... Finally the wives of the two men went looking for them, and they never came out either...

Eventually, the factory was closed down for good after the men, their friends, and their wives went missing. The place was never open ever again... Recently however, a passerby claimed to have seen that weird mascot in the window of the factory, just staring at the streets... no one knows for sure what happened... but the townsfolk agreed to never touch the doors of the factory ever again...

That's my attempt a spooky story :p it might not be too spoopy, but its for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread