Declined SpicyPeppers Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Peppers

Your name and/or nickname: SpicyPeppers or Daniel Bottoms

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply?: No one.

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:125737340

- Your general online times and your timezone: 3-9 pm and Mountain Time Zone

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: I normally play on the NY Panda Jailbreak server.

-Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: If I'm ever needed then yes.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yes, I've been at least admin 3 times on Team Fortress 2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I'm mostly on throughout the day, and if I miss a day coming on, I'll make up for it. There are now a little bit less admins on jailbreak, and I would like to fill spots in for it. I also have pretty good experience with sourcemod so I'll know what to do fast.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: Well if I see people spamming mic I'll give them a warning at first, then if they continue I would mute/gag them for how badly they are doing it. Freekillers on the other hand if they don't slay I'll go ahead and slay them. Baiting for too long I'll do the same thing.
For Mass Free Killers, I would ban them indefinitely.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
  • Dumb
Reactions: Roar
This applicatin is close to one IPhone page, which means it's short. Have you tried to look at other applications? Look at the length, how much time and effort they put in it. Do not copy paste it, but it might give you a few ideas of how accepted applications looks like.

Freekillers on the other hand if they don't slay I'll go ahead and slay them.

Slaying for freekill is not a rule. Slaying them would be kind of abuse. I'd rather see a warning then teamban. Of course, if the freekill is not on purpose, you could respawn the player. Too many of the accidental freekills would lead to a teamban. Anyways, the slaying for freekill is more of a sign of respect and apology, but it's not written anywhere.

Before my vote, I would like to see some improvements on the application. Only needed on the last question you had to answer.

PNN

pros
active
previous experience with sm

cons
punishments are gauged on severity of offense instead of number of previous offenses which could lead to people claiming favoritism (or actual favoritism) in punishments and overall as PNN they need to be improved

almost no rule enforcing in sight (unless you’re doing it in voice then I don’t know)maybe try to tell people that they are doing something wrong or do reports/calls

gonna remain Neutral until you fix the problems with application

Application is not summarized in any way, it's just generally speaking very short. Also what you said about handling freekillers, I do kind of see where it is coming from but at the same time it looks like you lack a bit of knowledge when it comes to the rules which I'd say leaves a pretty big gap from you becoming an admin. There's plenty of people who might not've read the rules but know part of it simply from playing/experience. Personally, I think you fall for the latter.

Leaning more towards a -1

Reactions: vinny
Haven't seen any attempts at the following above on improvements and seeing the only jailbreak admin has given a negative vote it's safe to decline this.
If you wish to apply in the future, you need to wait 1.5 months from now.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread