Declined Specify freeday abuse on jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Donator
Hewo

Today on a short jb session I had a weird situation (for me because I don't play often on jb) I had a freeday, when warden died, I jumped down after it to armoury and 2 guards couldn't kill me because of that which sounds obviously like a freeday abuse but problem is that plugin doesn't take off freedayers immunity to guards when warden dies (from what I know it's a bug) and it's not specified on jb rules thread.

Video

So I suggest to specify freeday abusing like in this situation and other possible situations (like for example, glitching doors, activage minigames, block entrances/exits) on forum jb rules page so new players and players who didn't see such a situation before will not be confused on what to do in this situation, I don't play much on jb so how it would look like and describing other possible situations I have to leave for jb players and admins.

Demo link - tick 105k

Thaaanks!

Last edited:
I believe Gold told you that if any red including freedays go into the armory they are considered KOS.
While it is true its not listed in Freeday Rights and rules for some reason.
Screenshot_2020-04-05 Important - Jailbreak Rules - 01 11 2018.png

And it is only listed in Prisoners Rules and Rights.
Screenshot_2020-04-05 Important - Jailbreak Rules - 01 11 2018(1).png

Weird. I see we are following the "we only follow to 3/4 of the rules". So....Another suggestion again isn't it? I can see the argument being Prisoners are equal to Freedays, But I hate confusion!!!!
Poll Please!

Reactions: vinny
I believe Gold told you that if any red including freedays go into the armory they are considered KOS.
While it is true its not listed in Freeday Rights and rules for some reason.
View attachment 12522
And it is only listed in Prisoners Rules and Rights.
View attachment 12523
Weird. I see we are following the "we only follow to 3/4 of the rules". So....Another suggestion again isn't it? I can see the argument being Prisoners are equal to Freedays, But I hate confusion!!!!
Poll Please!
Yes I know about it, problem is that guards can't kill a person with a freeday given from the previous round, so when I went there they just simply couldn't kill me because I had freedayers immunity to guards damage.

Yes I know about it, problem is that guards can't kill a person with a freeday given from the previous round, so when I went there they just simply couldn't kill me because I had freedayers immunity to guards damage.

I think this was just a bug with the plugin. Most of the time, when warden is killed, I lose my freeday. Unless the server you're referring to isn't Ny jailbreak.

I've had a conversation with Nikola and the other jailbreak admins about this. I'll also say it here so everyone else has a better understanding.

When people have freeday particles and warden dies, they will not lose the particles directly after. These players are invincible unless 3 events happen. 1. The freeday picks up an ammo box. 2. The freeday attacks a guard. 3. Only 1 guard remains and someone dies after. Otherwise, these particular players could simply camp armory or do a game ending secret without any realistic way of being stopped.

So in situations like this and as a solution, I've advised the jailbreak admins to remove everyone's freeday particles + beams in the case of a warden dying. It should be noted that when warden dies, everyone is classified as a freeday and is under the same rights unless they have rebelled. I know, this isn't perfect for an obvious reason being an admin won't always be on. Perhaps the jailbreak Redux plugin functions in a different way. We will see here soon.

As far as this suggestion goes, we already have some forms of freeday abuse specified in the rules. If a freeday breaks these, they will be KOS. Although not listed in the freeday rules/rights section, they cannot go in armory and or do parts of a game ending secret as that applies for all prisoners.

I've decided to decline this for now, no need for a poll or anymore feedback. We should wait and see how jailbreak redux is before considering any changes to the current plugin per say.

• Happy
Reactions: Nikola
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread