Invalid sparrow's dm_duel admin application v2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic

hi, ive returned back to tf2 after a long while of playing different games and stuff. i would like to apply for admin. my motivation for making this application is that i see a buncha rule breakers everyday.

-im erik/sparrow.
-im 19 years old.
-nobody gave me permission to apply, i tried applying before.
-170060920 is my steam32 id (this time im actually gonna do it right).
-CET (germany) is my timezone, i can be online in the mornings, after school hours. however i will notify in advance when im going to be on vacation.
-i would apply only for the duel server, since it is my favourite and i have probably played more than 1500 hours on it.
-i do not have a microphone
-like i said in my previous application, i was an admin for a small server that was pretty isolated. no cheaters appeared but we had some rule breakers. the server has shut down.
-i have no clue what sourcemod is, or for that matter if it has anything to do with the server i want to be admin on.
-not to toot my own horn but i think i would be a great addition to the admin... team, because im on the server more often than the current admins. some of them take half an hour to appear to spread justice
-i would give the rulebreaker some space to get used to the rules before i bring out the banhammer or gag... hammer. i would give 3 chances depending on how often he has broken the rule and the severity of breaking said rule.

i copied the questions from the how to apply for admin post, the layout is the same. im sorry for not making it more personalized but i like to think that i did an ok job at this application. the main reason my previous application got denied was that i was inactive on the server. ill try to be as active on the server as i can. i think i have a good chance at becoming admin on this server. i hope my immaturity doesnt impact the application too much.

thanks for reading this application (if you did) and i hope you can accept me as a new admin.

:)

Currently duel is closed for current applications. With 5 admins for a 20 slot server that receives 33 calls per 2 weeks I'm pretty sure it's covered. You could however ask a duel admin for permission to apply, leo has tagged all of them. Fanthom, Gardevoir or Evert(He's currently busy though) would be the correct ones to ask.

Gonna mark it as invalid, if you do end up getting permission we'll just move this application back and edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread