Some random jokes :p (1 Viewer)

illikal03

Donator
One Dutch and a Belgian are sitting in a bar, watching the evening news.
They see a woman ready to jump from the 6th floor, shouting "I'm going to jump, I'm going to jump!".
The dutch guy says: - I bet she's gonna jump
The Belgian one: - And I bet she won't.
So they bet and the woman jumps. Then the Dutch tells the Belgian:
- I have to confess that I cheated, as I already saw it on the 1pm news.
- Me too, says the Belgian, I saw it on the 1 pm news already. But I did not think that she would be stupid enough to jump twice.

Oh I just understood.

57013.jpg

A little long but worth it;

A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, then you get all the money."

"What are the three tests?" asks the man

"Gotta pay first."

So the guy gives him the $10 bucks, and the bartender adds it to the jar.

"OK, here's what you have to do. First, you have to drink that whole bottle of pepper tequila -- the WHOLE thing at once -- and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands. Third, there is a 90-year-old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm in her life. You gotta make things right for her."

"Well, I know I've paid my $10 bucks," says the man, "but I'm not an idiot. No wonder you've collected so much money -- that's impossible!"

The new guy proceeds to drink several whiskeys, and eventually, he gets up his nerve.

"Wherez zat teeqeelah?" he slurs.

He grabs the bottle of pepper tequila with both hands and downs it, gulp by gulp. Tears are streaming down his cheeks, but he doesn't make a face. Next, he staggers out back. Everyone in the bar hears a huge scuffle outside -- barking, yelping and growling, then silence.

Just when they think the man must be dead, he staggers back into the bar with his shirt ripped and gashes across his body.

"NOW," he says, "wherez at ol' lady with the sore tooth?"

A little long but worth it;

A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"...
I dun getit

Reactions: Electrod
Evo to the rescue.

He was supposed to pull out the dog's tooth and then make things right for the lady. He confused them and thought the lady was going to have the sore tooth, so what do you think he did to the dog?

Reactions: Electrod
Evo to the rescue.

He was supposed to pull out the dog's tooth and then make things right for the lady. He confused them and thought the lady was going to have the sore tooth, so what do you think he did to the dog?
Ido is a sick person, supporting bestiality... GEEEZ

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT UP
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE ON A WEBSITE
YOU DON'T TAKE JOKES SERIOUSLY

Ah, the old memories of why I wasn't too fond of you are coming back.[/QUOTE]

More sarcasme? o_O :hoof:

Nah, Timo is one of the main reason I don't hang around here as much often

Reactions: Noodl

Users who are viewing this thread