Some Random Jailbreak Feedback! (1 Viewer)

Boss

Heyo,weirdly enough this is my first forum post so please be gentle,i am not used to the forums that much and i am sorry if i am putting this in the wrong forum(and sorry for this being so all over the place,i have to get to work soon so).

Anyways i have some feedback for the jailbreak server. First of all before i start off i would like to say i am not trying to be negative,i am just saying my opinion about some things about the jailbreak servers and how they can maybe get fixed,i love the jailbreak servers,and all of the panda.tf servers in general,i just have some nitpicks,that's all(girls always have nitpicks x3).

First of all something that bothers me a lot is the admins. Before you think i hate the admins,its the exact opposite,i <3 the jailbreak admins,lots of them are real cool to hang out with but the time they spend being online kinda seems kinda small and lacking.

See,the jailbreak server has the most admins that any server has currently in this just one server and most of the time i have to go and talk to admins through steam to get an admin on and help with all of the people breaking the rules(which happens quite often since this is jailbreak we are talking about) and most of the time i hop onto the server there is no admin on and that is real frustrating.

Now i get it that everyone has a life besides tf2 and i completely understand that but i think the admins should be more active,most of the time there is no admins and jailbreak servers most of the time need admins 24/7 for jailbreak to be fun,or else its going to be mayhem.

That is my biggest complaint about the jb servers and tbh its not even that big of a deal,there are admins most of the time on but it just seems like lots of them are not as active as they should be(not going to get specific).

Again,i am not trying to be mean,i just wanted to get this out of my chest and be done with this. Well thanks for reading this and you deserve a hug after reading this huge thread i've wrote *hugs* BB and have a nice day <3 -Boss

Last edited:
Please, atleast format the post. It's hurting my eyes...

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Alright, atleast it's readable. But thanks for the feedback I guess. We'll try to be as active as we can.

Most of Jailbreak admins are active, but with this feedback, I think we should add more active admins. :rolleyes:

We added 5 the past few weeks. The situation may not be perfect but there is no way in hell that it is worse than it was before we added all of those.

We added 5 the past few weeks. The situation may not be perfect but there is no way in hell that it is worse than it was before we added all of those.
And i completely agree,the situation has gotten much better since then,And looking back to this i kinda feel my opinion about this whole matter was completely wrong.

Not all of those. :rolleyes:

Maybe appointing one of the trial admins to the jb server will help? Ur not addin any admins, but there will be more admins avaliable for the server

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
All of the new admins that we added. Not all of the applicants at the time, you desperate shit.
For once, Evo actually managed to shot with his fedora on. So, shots fired!

Reactions: Joe
All of the new admins that we added. Not all of the applicants at the time, you desperate shit.

I don't want to begin again, but... Wow! An admin is insulting.

Anyway, I was only saying that not all the applicants were added.

Nice Feedback, "Boss.".

• Dislike
Reactions: Lukas and Joe
thanks for your feedback, i must say that i stopped playing a bit too, but jailbreak kinda bored me and i am taking a little break, but be sure i'll connect more often, after this.
thanks ^^.
-oxy

Users who are viewing this thread