Some new faces for ff2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
After playing on the ff2 server for an extended period of time you tend to get bored of playing as the boss because there aren't any bosses that no one has played yet and there will most likely be multiple players that have already made up a strategy to dominate the boss with ease. I'm not suggesting that we change the current bosses up and edit their stats, instead I suggest we add a line up of new faces to the server in which many people have wanted for a long time. Starting off we have the most requested from what I heard:

Dio Brando -
Abilities = Super Jump and Weigh down
2 Lives (He currently regenerates the 2nd life but that can be removed)
Rage = Knock back Immunity, Stun, Player Freeze, black overlay (can also be removed but I think it just covers the screen), 5 point teleports (can be changed)
Download Link

Ricardo Milos -
Abilities Super Jump and Weigh down
1 Life
Rage = Drugged effect, Attack Speed and Movement Speed increased, Knock back immunity,
Download Link

If these two are added then we could spend more time thinking of new bosses to add while these 2 are mastered and plotted against so that by the time we get the next bosses in they already feel like the classic bosses of panda ff2.

Reactions: vinny
To add to the adding of the characters we need to balance some of the old bosses:

Cuddly heavy - Reduce movement speed to scout speed
Gentlespy - Remove stun for rage and add knockback resistance
Gabe Newell - Reduce rage to 6 seconds
The administrator - remove crits for blue team
Zerstorer - Increase damage resistance on rage, set swing speed to that of the normal vita saw and add bleed.
Hatsune Miku - Remove dance rage, reduce cleaver damage
Human sentry buster - Increase melee damage
Spyper - Reduce bullet count to 4, reduce cloak, Make un-scoped damage same as the revolver, make scoped damage same as the sniper, remove ability to pick up ammo
Foxy - remove blind
MLG Sniper - remove blind
Stylish Raptor spy - remove dance rage and replace with a stun/uber rage
Mimicer - remove 2nd life and blind
Fedorable - remove blind and reduce rage to 6 seconds
Ass pancakes - reduce swing speed
Demopan - Increase movement speed and decrease charge speed
Femspy - remove cloak on rage and add a watch to cloak with
Hotline sniper - reduce damage on the shotgun
Handsome jack - Remove cloak ability, remove airstrike, reduce jump
Beep man - increase sentry wrangle to sightline, reduce knockback, make teleport inside and not ontop of
Gray mann - reduce jump, remove crits from minions, reduce boss minions health
Daft punk gold - Reduce point teleports to 1
Seeman - Remove stun from seedliers rage

Red team:

Scout - Set scout limit, reduce speed boost from bfb, reduce knockback from force of nature
Soldier - Remove manntreads, reduce knockback from rockets
Pyro - Increase airblast cost to 75, Reduce knockback of scorchshot
Demo - reduce stickies damage
Engineer - Reduce amplifier to mini crits
Medic - reduce uber charge rate, reduce crossbow uber gain rate, reduce ubersaw gain rate, remove ability to get ubercharge from healing other medics, reduce uber duration, remove criticals from uber
Spy - remove l'etranger, reduce dead ringer cloak time to 1 second

To add to the adding of the characters we need to balance some of the old bosses:

Zerstorer - Increase damage resistance on rage, set swing speed to that of the normal vita saw and add bleed.
Spyper - Reduce bullet count to 4, reduce cloak, Make un-scoped damage same as the revolver, make scoped damage same as the sniper, remove ability to pick up ammo
Foxy - remove blind
Beep man - increase sentry wrangle to sightline, reduce knockback, make teleport inside and not ontop of

Red team:

Scout - Set scout limit, reduce speed boost from bfb, reduce knockback from force of nature
Medic - reduce uber charge rate, reduce crossbow uber gain rate, reduce ubersaw gain rate, remove ability to get ubercharge from healing other medics, reduce uber duration, remove criticals from uber
Balance you say? Looks like removing fun most like it.

The balances are there to make the bosses fun to play as and fight against. Many of people voice that they hate some aspects of the game such as mimicer and spyper as a whole and the dance rages

The balances are there to make the bosses fun to play as and fight against. Many of people voice that they hate some aspects of the game such as mimicer and spyper as a whole and the dance rages
I can see why nerfing spyper and mimicer, but why would you change everything else?
remove ability to get ubercharge from healing other medics
That's one example of your unnecessary nerfs.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel
I don't know if you play on the ff2 server cake but the ubercharge is unfun to fight against because you can get it in 30 ish seconds, couple that with the crossbow for 10% uber per hit, and the uber saw 25% hit. The medic can grant 1 player invulrubility and crits for 8 seconds within 20 seconds of the game. Couple that knowlege with end game when there are 2 medics with uber they can uberchain which is the most unfair thing about ff2 currently.

I don't know if you play on the ff2 server cake but the ubercharge is unfun to fight against because you can get it in 30 ish seconds, couple that with the crossbow for 10% uber per hit, and the uber saw 25% hit. The medic can grant 1 player invulrubility and crits for 8 seconds within 20 seconds of the game. Couple that knowlege with end game when there are 2 medics with uber they can uberchain which is the most unfair thing about ff2 currently.
I do play ff2 and I never had anyone playing as a boss complain about your changes/nerfs.

TX ff2 or EU ff2

Foxy - remove blind

Red team:

It isn't meant as a no fun all around nerfing. The only thing personal I put into the list is that I think handsome jack shouldn't get cloak and the fedorable's blind lasts a solid 8 seconds. Everything else is what I have picked up from hearing people in the TX FF2 server.

The Biggest issue of all these bosses are just outtated abillties. Some bosses may have unfair stuff about them, but removing the thing that makes them special leads to just no one playing them anymore.

Except one thing, stuns,remove all of them completly as they are boring and unfair to fight against in everyway, and aren't even cool to look at.

Your the first person to actually give good constructive criticism. Thank you

• Dumb
Reactions: Gold
Reviewing the feedback it is clear that the nerfs weren't well recieved, so I want to make it clear to the rest reading this thread. The nerfs are already redacted and won't be implemented if the bosses are added to the server. I should have added a poll to the top so y'all can vote for the bosses.

• Dumb
Reactions: TWC
The bosses could be a possibility if making a new thread on that. Really should of come with a poll.
As for changes with bosses, I believe @White Falcon could be sorting something out with that.

Just generally there is a lot of FF2 suggestion threads that it's too much to keep up with. With it all being in one place this can be sorted properly and discussed as a team with ff2 admins (and regular players if need be?) with Kevin in the group. Once you've made up your minds you can then slowly give Kevin what changes need to be made that balance out whatever is overpowered but most importantly any bosses that are bugged that need fixes.
Prioritise what needs to be done first. I'm closing this thread, you guys need to sort yourselves into a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread