Completed Some more FF2 Boss Ideas to add/replace (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

Heya all, once again making a thread about Ideas for some more possible FF2 Bosses that could be added or replaced with existing ones. So I will just get straight to the point!
So I've decided to rewatch most of Crash Maul's Youtube animations (they will be linked for the Bosses Im about to present), and thought that theyd make some great FF2 Bosses to play against.
Of course, I dont know if they even exist as their own Freaks, but I wouldnt be surprised if they were considering how popular Crash's SFM's are.

1st Suggestion: Epic Scout
---------------------------------

This is probably the most known one from the ones I wanted to present, based on the known SFM of "The Rise of the Epic Scout", which yes, is very old by now. He doesn't really talk much, like, at all., but id reckon normal scout voicelines would do just fine. The lore of him is both pretty interesting but also a bit bland, I suppose. I'd reckon his rage would just be a short time of invincibility, similiar to ass pancakes rage, or maybe a few forward bursts like piss cakehole, but he'd also get a pistol with high damage output (kind of like Handsome Jacks pistol arsenal, but better), aswell as a normal bat as his melee with low damage output but fast attack speed. (even tho he doesnt really use any melee in the SFM's). Considering the SFM's he's shown in, he seems very mobile, so giving him good speed and maybe even a triple jump but overall a lower healthpool could make an interesting fast boss to fight against, with maybe a similiar halejump to meeseeks (aka low jump height but short jump cooldown).
Links: The Rise of the Epic Scout, The Fight for Sawmill, TF2 Freakshow Wiki

2nd Suggestion: Rabid Heavy Taming Engineer (Duo Boss)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Duo Bosses aren't as popular as normal ones, but I think this one still deserves a chance to be one of the possible Duo bosses that already exist in the FF2 Gamemode. They both show a lot of potential for diversity from each other. The taming engineer's voicelines, aswell as the Rabid Heavy one's shouldnt be too much of a problem as they both have pretty unique lines. The engineer's rage could easily be his trademark revolver he uses in the SFM's with high damage output and maybe a few seconds of bullet resistance or damage resistance overall. As for his melee he could just use the gunslinger or a normal wrench with average damage output, but once again hes not shown using any melee in the SFM's. Else for speed and healthpool it should both be about average, with a average hale jump and cooldown. As for the Rabid Heavy he could also have a overall damage and knockback resistance, aswell as a slight speed and attack speed increase similiar to gabens rage. As for his speed rather slow and healthpool big, with a high jump but long cooldown. For his melee he will have the Warrior's Spirit with high damage output.
Links: Meet the Rabid Heavy Taming Engineer, The Fight for Sawmill, TF2 Freakshow Wiki

3rd Suggestion: White Spy

---------------------------------
Theres clearly a refinement in the SFM he's presented in, as it is one of the newest Crash Mau'ls SFM's. He appears pretty sloppy yet still pretty badass in the animation, but hed perhaps be the better Gentlespy? Who knows. Of course, hes seen using his gun a lot, so thats definitly worth for a rage to get a revolver with high damage output (yes im noticing that all bosses I mentioned get a high dps gun but stay with me here), aswell as some damage resistance. Else he will have his knive as his standard melee. He should also overall rather have a teleport (both a normal one aswell as 3 usable teleports like the ones from Daft punk Duo with better range but also maybe a second of bonk effect after usage) rather than a halejump, with a average to low healthpool.
Links: Like White on Spy, TF2 Freakshow Wiki

I'd like to hear your thoughts and possible Ideas for these FF2 Bosses, as I think theyd make a great addition to the existing Bosses we currently have!

Reactions: Texan
I think I've already seen Epic Scout as a freak on a server but as I've seen with the episodes that Epic Scout is in, he seems to being able to wield any firearms that he can lay his hands on, would be cool for him to be able to pick some weapons or something, even though it would need a lot of balancing n stuff
As for the Rabid Heavy it would be cool for him to being able to sniff out invisible spies as an ability since he does that in the videos he appears in

• Agree
Reactions: Darky
I think I've already seen Epic Scout as a freak on a server but as I've seen with the episodes that Epic Scout is in, he seems to being able to wield any firearms that he can lay his hands on, would be cool for him to be able to pick some weapons or something, even though it would need a lot of balancing n stuff
As for the Rabid Heavy it would be cool for him to being able to sniff out invisible spies as an ability since he does that in the videos he appears in
I would imagine IF hed be able to pick up any weapon, he can not reload said weapon and can only shoot the remaining ammo in said weapon, it would be a cool feature since thats pretty much how epic scout uses them. Tho, I doubt hed have much time to even pick up weapons in the first place if he gets blasted from all sides already, could still be a neat concept nontheless!

• Agree
Reactions: Beee♡
I would imagine IF hed be able to pick up any weapon, he can not reload said weapon and can only shoot the remaining ammo in said weapon, it would be a cool feature since thats pretty much how epic scout uses them. Tho, I doubt hed have much time to even pick up weapons in the first place if he gets blasted from all sides already, could still be a neat concept nontheless!
I think that would be really cool even though it would be really situational, would spice up the abilities from all of the freaks

Had a little chat with UberMedicFully about these bosses.

- Epic Scout - Uber said he'd rather remake him than add a existing version, like this one, for instance. So this boss will be possible to add I guess?
- Rabid Heavy Taming Engineer (Duo Boss) - Won't be added due because Uber isn't able to get permission from him to use the boss.
- White Spy - Uber made his own version of White Spy so it'll be possible to add this boss.

Basically only Epic Scout and White Spy will be possible to add.

I added a poll that will close in a week, please vote within that time. Tagging FF2 players to vote on this:

@Darky @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Popcorn003 @Loki. @KevanNThat @Beee♡ @Maddox @Texan @Chupa @snarfsnarfed @Missclick

Last edited:
Had a little chat with UberMedicFully about these bosses.

- Epic Scout - Uber said he'd rather remake him than add a existing version, like this one, for instance. So this boss will be possible to add I guess?
- Rabid Heavy Taming Engineer (Duo Boss) - Won't be added due to the original creator of the boss not liking Panda, and Uber isn't able to get permission from him.
- White Spy - Uber made his own version of White Spy so it'll be possible to add this boss.

Basically only Epic Scout and White Spy will be possible to add.

I added a poll that will close in a week, please vote within that time. Tagging FF2 players to vote on this:

@Darky @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Popcorn003 @Loki. @KevanNThat @Beee♡ @Maddox @Texan @Chupa @snarfsnarfed @Missclick
You didn't make it multichoice, so we can only choose one boss to vote for.

p.png

Poll is over and doesn't look like anyone is against adding these bosses so I'm tasking this up.

Added to task #240 - New bosses for the FF2 server

1659363236013.png

@UberMedicFully
Is there anything the community needs to know before I put up the poll? Such as any changes to the original description in Darky's thread? How it's possible now, did you make it from scratch etc.

I will be making everything from scratch, I talked to a other FF2 creator and explained me that I can do this.

A post about the abilities i'd like to have will be coming in the next days, like i did with Epic Scout.

I will be making everything from scratch, I talked to a other FF2 creator and explained me that I can do this.

A post about the abilities i'd like to have will be coming in the next days, like i did with Epic Scout.

Then it's probably best to get the boss done before we post the poll so we know what we're signing up for.
It will probably be best to make a new suggestion thread too. Link to this one in it. It's all going under the same task regardless.

Reactions: UberMedicFully
mostly implemtened, there will be a follow up post regarding white spy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread