Duplicate Solving Timer Problems (Not Seriously, It Sucks) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot list how many nervous breakdowns happened due to the expiration of the timer.
For example dr_Neonoir:
To complete all mini-games in the allotted time from the timer(Including Mr. Booby and Techno Mascare), need 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
And this is only possible with Easy Freerun Mode.
I am silent about the Freerun mode. You just die after the timer ends
8 minutes won't be enough for dr_playstation either
Yes, I heard in one of the threads that the timer will be increased for certain maps. But isn't it easier to just lengthen the time to 10 minutes?
We are already as a community waiting for an answer
8018685.480000001_image.png

There's a task about increasing deathrun round timer but it's only up to @Kevin, second duplicate post about it though.

There's a task about increasing deathrun round timer but it's only up to @Kevin, second duplicate post about it though.
Well, how long is the community waiting for this decision? More than a month. The fact that this is a duplicate post, it says that everyone is tired of this timer

Agreed, the timer is pure nonsense as most maps have their own anti delay / afk measures. If the timer is not going to be extended, then add the same measures as they did in blackwonder, where the timer was also initially too short: in black wonder Players are able to vote weather the timer will have another additional 2 minutes added or not, the vote will appear everytime when the timer is about to run out. If a player is delaying most part of the server will vote no to extending the round timer, if a player is beating a boss and the timer is about to run out, most will vote yes. But in my opinion the fellow players shouldn't have this power in their hands. If there are enough trolls it can be ruined for a player (for example if he is fighting a boss in deathrun). My suggestion would be to make a general timer of 10-12 minutes. And at any map without any afk / delay measures to add them anyways.

only possible thing we can even do is wait for kevin to do something or continue to whine, we have a shit ton of tasks left to implement, deathrun isn't any more special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread