Answered Soccer Trivia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

Soccer trivia is a game where all players afk freeze on the soccer field and the warden asks a trivia question. The first red to answer correctly gets to hit the ball. This process repeats until there's a winner. Recently I've seen an increasing number of players tell me that soccer trivia is illegal, but never any admins. I have seen an admin (and many players) say that "Diner minigames must be done inside diner" and "Trivia must be done inside trivia." But as far as I can tell neither of these are actually rules (you could argue it's common sense though.) In fact the rules do support wardens making their own minigames or variations on minigames as long as they're outside cell area. The only other argument I can see against soccer trivia is that it's too similar to "first reaction last reaction" since you can only win by answering first. However trivia and freeze dance are both similar to FRLR in the same way and are still allowed, so I don't really think that argument makes sense.

Anyway, my question is: Is soccer trivia against the rules or not, and what's the basis for "Diner must be inside diner" and "Trivia must be done inside trivia?"

Thank you for reading, soccer trivia is actually pretty fun.

Reactions: Zee
I was a bit split on this at first as well but after looking at the rules regarding FRLR

1624628223759.png

Chat messages don't cause confusion since they come out one at a time in the order they were sent allowing guards to easily pick out who answered first.

This minigame also doesn't have guards kill the prisoners directly, reds are also actively playing a minigame on the map so it isn't a way to avoid doing actual minigames.

I'd say that this is allowed since it doesn't share any of the reasons we ban fr lr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread