Answered So 5 secs? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying he blocked you but you were running into a fucking torch, did you even watch the clip you posted?

• Funny
Reactions: Ura
you are saying he blocked you but you were running into a fucking torch, did you even watch the clip you posted?
I saw the clip and wanted to edit the post but the dit button is gone,not sure why,second part is that he said "i give you 5 seconds to move" i started moving on the third second and he started counting super fast, that's the point.

You stayed on on the ladder for a few secs when he told you to stop blocking,but he did started to kill you when he only counted to 3,so I’d say it’s a freekill

Still its just one freekilll and you could’ve just asked others privately....

• Agree
Reactions: Skinny 🇷🇸
You stayed on on the ladder for a few secs when he told you to stop blocking,but he did started to kill you when he only counted to 3,so I’d say it’s a freekill

Still its just one freekilll and you could’ve just asked others privatel

Still its just one freekilll and you could’ve just asked others privately....
I tried to talk to him in chat but he ignored me, anyways it doesn't matter, i was frustrated at the time but it's not ok to say i give you 5 seconds to move same he starts to shoot me on the third second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread