Declined Snovarcho's Admin Application #16 2fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snovarcho

Username

Snovarcho / Snovy. ( real name is Kristian )

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:79542088

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

64d 19:40:57h.

HLstats

Stats

Sourcebans

Comms
Chat

Who gave you permission to apply?

No one. I am over 15 years old.

Servers you are applying for

#16 | 2Fort.

General online times & time zone

Mon-Fri from 3pm to 7pm and Sat-Sun from 9am to 22pm.

Do you have have a working microphone?

Yes, I do and I use it frequently.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I'm Admin on a discord server, but I think that's not enough.

Do you have experience with SourceMod?

No. I can always try to learn how to use it.

What would make you a suitable candidate?

I have spent a good amount of time on that server, which makes me a well-known person there. The biggest reason why I'm applying for this is because most of the current 2Fort admins are really not that active. If a rulebreaker / cheater / joins the server, I will always call an Admin to get rid of them. However, it's not always that simple. Like I said, most of the Admins are not that active which can lead to this: rulebreaker does his / her thing and leaves without a punishment. That's unacceptable. I'm always on and I would immediately join the server and ban them. You gotta keep the server clean, y'know?

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

After seeing a rulebreaker, I would tell them to stop doing whatever they are doing. First, I would warn them via chat. If they are not cooperating, I will punish them.

Toxic, micspam, Racism, chatspam:

1. 720 min / 12 hours.
2. 1450 min / 24 hours.
3. 3000 min / 50 hours.
4. 5500 min / 91 hours.
5. Permanent ban.

Cheating

Cheaters are going to get banned permanently.

Inappropriate sprays / objectors

After seeing one, I would tell them to change their spray / objector. If they are not cooperating, I will kick them and tell them to change it. If they join back and keep doing it, I will sprayban them.

End of the application

Thanks for you time!

Sincerely

Snovarcho

I haven't played 2fort for a couple of months, but from what I have seen of him from when I played before, he is a rather toxic person and I do not think he is befitting of becoming an admin and enforcing rules on the server. He is the only person in my many years on that server who has applied that I do not think should ever become one.

I was actually starting to gather evidence for a report, but I merely got a couple of comments from around a weeks time before I effectively stopped playing due to school and other games. I have however not seen him since I was gathering evidence, so maybe he has changed?

This is the little that I got. A bit messy to read, as I was just gathering things on a document. I know it's not much, but I feel it's worth mentioning.

Snovarcho ok.png

It is not the comments I'd want from an admin, and these few comments are not everything he has said to me. He has also called me autistic, which is much more severe, and he has been toxic to other people throughout his time playing on the server. I fondly recall two people who was frustrated that he was playing with a pocket all the time, to which Snovarcho replied that they were bad at the game and acted rather arrogantly, which only increased their frustration and created a bad atmosphere on the server. I do not have proof of this, but as this isn't a report, who gives a shit.

Again, it's worth mentioning again that I have not seen him for four months. That is quite some time, so if he has changed, I am sure 2fort players and admins would know, and maybe they can rectify the bad attitude I have seen from him.

I'm just going to drop this in here.
Previous report against Snovarcho

he has been gagged for this behavior before, so just a heads up for admins.
And Snovarcho, yes you can change your attitude, but in my opinion its too late for that when you are already applying for admin and you kept acting like this, even on the day of your application. :^)

Hello,

firstly can I just say I did have somewhat of a vendetta against snov for some time due to the way he held himself in game.

Considering I reported him numberous times I feel like I should mention that I have seen a difference in his attitude in general towards players. Yes he is very competitive and is sometimes easily provoked but perhaps giving him sometime to show improvement as I have seen.
Good luck

Hello, sorry for the late reply like with Hayley but i'm here now

The application looks good, the stacking is a bit off but it's fine, we perma punish at 6 stacks rather than five unless it's a rare case of extreme toxicity/racism/rule breaking. Can't really see anything bad in it but like with Hayley there's a thing that needs to be fixed, your chatlog.

While it looks like you stopped using those binds we need to make sure it's true to what you say, and with that i mean that you stopped using those the moment you posted the application. While it is fine it doesn't give a good look in your book

The biggest reason why I'm applying for this is because most of the current 2Fort admins are really not that active
I'm still there every day of every week though, i don't understand from where you both got this information of us being inactive >~> if there are calls being made i hop in the server as soon as possible, or in most cases when you message me because a rule breaker is there i get in after a minute or two to deal with the player..
While it might be true to Maxel, he's put up an inactivity due to in real life stuff , but yeah if people make calls i handle 90% of them unless they're made in the early morning until 12AM

That being said i believe that you can change your behaviours so i'll stay neutral until improvements are made.

I'm sorry to be also late on replying on this appeal, I was caught up busy most of the time.

So the appeal looks good but it would need a few tweaks, most of it was already stated from @Waxel what I would've mentioned, such as your punishment list.

I do agree that you did indeed stop using your binds. But we have to make sure your behavior towards others through communication rather stays on a controlled matter. So we want to see more on how your activity shows before we're going to decide rather accepting your appeal or not.

I will also stay neutral until improvements are made.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aces and Snovarcho
Im going to apologize in advance from my late response as well, important activities caught up to me.

Now regarding your application, some regulars have put valid feedback to you not being suitable for moderation for what behaviour you emitted before you decided to apply.
However I have seen that you took their response to heart and started changing for the better, but you need to stick to it and dont fall back to your old behaviour as that kind is unacceptable if you're being accepted.

Most things to talk about your application have already been covered by Waxel and Maxel so im going to skip over it in this instance.
I myself have observed you and can say without doubt that you're liked by many and enforce rules whenever it is needed and you dont shy away from calling when the usual rulebreaker wreaks havoc.

Now to finally get moving with this application im going to give you a +1

That's all the feedback now so I will be putting this under review. If Waxel / Maxel chooses to change their vote they can tell me in private.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Friendly
Reactions: Snovarcho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread