Accepted smh bro armory campers are like very unepic sauce and in my opinion Totodile is the best start for gen 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stairs7
STEAM_0:1:499860222
mfk

Edit : banned by justin

Last edited:
Posting on your thread to save space

Nick Wilde Is My Daddy
STEAM_0:1:446438959
freekilling

Reactions: Gold
You probably uploaded it as private instead of unlisted

wow third report today new record!
KomodoPendragon
STEAM_0:1:101881410
smh camping
That's not really camping since he is pretty much forced to stay there by the reds that are blocking the way out and having the reds running to the exit/rebelling komodo needs to go kill them.

That's not really camping since he is pretty much forced to stay there by
I dont agree with you here because he had time to leave from there (around 0:25) and the only red that was walking up was semicolon so yeah

I dont agree with you here because he had time to leave from there (around 0:25) and the only red that was walking up was semicolon so yeah
it is pretty much like armoury if people come over and over while you don't want them to get ammo or in this case win the game you will be there for some seconds but as always more reds will come making in impossible to leave after most reds are dead

it is pretty much like armoury if people come over and over while you don't want them to get ammo or in this case win the game you will be there for some seconds but as always more reds will come making in impossible to leave after most reds are dead
if that was the case he could have told the reds that they should back up just like in armory

ALSO REPORT INBOUND
ummm troll
STEAM_0:0:498546448

freekill/baiting

UNAPERSONA4
STEAM_0:1:426551113
spaming chat/racism lmao

Apologies for the wait on this one, most have been dealt general bans except for the first report. You end the video before the cells open and by that time all Blus have left the armory. Other than that, thanks for reporting - I'll do my best to handle these a little faster in the future. Thank you for reporting ;)

EDIT: After being accepted it was brought to my attention at the end of the MFK video Addster is heard insulting the player but not reported, yet you reported a player for insulting in a much less serious case. A mute has been placed on Addster as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread