Declined Small changes for Jump #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djusan

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Heya!

I know Jump #3 is not a very popular server (we don't even have one admin there) but we could change some small things that would make it a bit better :) (Without have to do a big refund of the serv)

As jump players know, you can have some commands in chat to help you in the map like this !jmenu :

1593801590485.png

As you can see, you can save your spot "!s" and teleport to your save "!t".

I have only one problem with this jump menu, it shows "!s" and "!t" instead of "/s" and "/t".

It's the same thing, but your command won't show in chat, and it's sometimes better to hide your commands as you can see with the demo below.
The player didn't listen to me (On purpose? I don't know) and start spamming !t in the chat, not a big deal yeah, but kinda annoying when you're trying to focus on a jump ^^

It only takes us to change every "!" by "/" in the !jmenu command and might avoid players like this :)

Attachments

• Jump.dem
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
  • Dumb
Reactions: fanthom

Already a suggestion to make a fix into this.

• Agree
Reactions: fanthom
Not really the same thing as the old suggestion, this one is just to change the text in the !jmenu from ! to /.
This previous suggestion is to make invisible all commands, whenever it's ! or /. But yeah, kinda the same ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread