Accepted Sloth's #16 2Fort Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Username
Sloth

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:25600239

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

3d 18:10:01h

Link to your Sourcebans record

Bans
Commblocks
Chatlog

Server to are applying for

#16 2Fort

General online times & time zone

UTC/GMT + 1h
My online times sort of fluctuate depending on my job, since I work in early/late shifts so the times I'm available will change.
Early: online time 15:00 - 21-00
Late: online time 7:00 - 12:00 / 21:00 - 23:00

Do you have a working microphone?

I do have a working microphone, but I don't use it often though.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've previously been an admin on Panda around 2015-2016 (EU JB - EU DR)

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Well because I've had experience with being an admin on Panda before, both with the good and the bad of it. I understand that making a friendly environment on the server makes
it more enjoyable for all players, which is why during my time on 2fort I've been enforcing the rules whenever it was necessary and have become well-known on the server which has even sprouted some regrettable nicknames. During my previous admin period on Panda I've show that I was quite motivated to watch over the server and that isn't any different now.

As for my ban, the actions I took back then are regrettable, I took the words of a friend over that of someone else and ended up being quite hateful towards certain staff members. Which is something I'm still very sorry about, but the actions I took back then do not represent the way I act now. Across the forums/servers I've been trying to get along with everyone, even with people I don't get along I still show them the respect that's necessary.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
For any chat/voice related issues (Foreign language, spam, insulting, racism)

Warning > 2 hours > 8 hours > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > permanent
------
For cheating

1 day ban + demo, I will also ask any of the available full admins to turn the ban to permanent one.

I'm willing to change these punishment if they are either too lenient or extreme.

Glad to see you apply Sloth!

Being a long time user and a former admin you are already familiar with sourcemod and most of the procedures both ingame and on the forums. I have played with you quite alot recently and I have only seen good things so far. I especially like the fact that you are active in both voice and textchat, participating in the 2fort-banter while at the same time being mindful of the rules and handing out sensible warnings to players that happen to cross the line.

The only concern I had was related to the old drama but it seems like that ordeal was squared a long time ago.

See you on the server +1

• Informative
Reactions: Flynt
Hello Sloth, wasn't expectong to see you apply, but let's get this done. As always, I like to offer two views on applicants, and you're no different here.

When it comes to the application itself, it lacks a bit of detail overall, but your reasons to apply are good enough. The playtime is somewhat low, barely meeting the requirements. The punishment times, which I am guessing you took from back when you were a staff member here, are not entirely correct and would need changing so that the automated ban system for alts doesn't go crazy with the stackings. Another thing to note is that sometimes full admins take a bit more than just one day to modify the ban and attach the demo, so it'd be best if you were to ban them for a while longer. However, this part doesn't concern me all that much.

You are pretty active on the forums, which is nice, and from what I have seen you are quite pleasant to others on the server, from what I have seen. I am not quite sure what the whole drama in the past was about, but it does not matter at this point. I must say I feel we have had our opinions clash on some matters before, but I don't think that should get in the way of this application. I deem you as a useful applicant given your previous experience and am willing to give you a chance.

My vote will, this time, be a +1

• Informative
Reactions: Flynt
Hello Sloth
Sry for the delay on the feedback my had alot of work to do. Going over your app its look pretty well made. gametime is ok but im sure it will pick up more when you get the time to do so
The warnings look a big outdated but we can fix that later when you get there. Having experience as an admin already is a great + in my book since you dont need to learn alot and can pretty much handle stuff mostly on your own. Ive watched you some time ingame to see how you are as a person and im pleased to say you are friendly and nice person to your surrounding people even if there are some butthurt folk you do warn people and are active on the forums. For what i know i dont see why you shouldnt get a yes from me so.

+1 take mine and good luck :) 🍺

• Informative
  • Happy
Reactions: Raggeman and Flynt
And since im the last to put feedback here it's time to put this under revieuw Good luck ::):

Reactions: Madact and Flynt
I want to thank @Solar for covering for me while I was gone. Now that I'm back I can takeover again.
I wanted to add that any inactivity during under review please let me know.

Reactions: _Black
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Solar - should you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Reactions: Solar and Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread