Declined slep's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: slep

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:204117208

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
[Found here: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=search look up your name or ID and check your profile in the relevant game mode]

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
Irrelevant

Server you are applying for
Deathrun #09

General online times & time zone
Online between 16:00 to 20:00 (On Friday And Saturday I will be more)
Time Zone: (GMT+2)

Do you have a working microphone?
no :)
but i will get one soon

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I used to be an admin in cs 1.6 servers for deathrun and jailbreak, I was an admin for an israeli tf2 server but it shut down unfortunately.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

I have policies, whether if it's to let someone go, or punish him accordingly.

If I see a suspected cheater, and I confirm it, immediate Perm ban.

I will also punish people for comm abuse, of course I will treat it according to how they behaved and acted in the situation, like I would give a warning if they just get mad and angry at someone, but if they continue to behave disrespectfully towards other members of the server, I will mute them according to how many offenses they had in the past from me and other admins.

Being a friendly admin for me is a must. You really don't want an admin that acts like he is extremely tough and punishes for the tiniest little things, but don't miss understand, I do punish, and I will punish if people miss-treat my friendliness towards them and other memebers.

But as an admin, I don't only punish, I also help, think of it like an helper with extra permissions.

Someone needs help with something that I know the answer to, consider it done. But what happens if I don't know, well I just tell them who to ask that does know the answer to the problem/question, and generally will direct them to this website to ask for question and other needs.

Hello slep, thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member on panda community!

Deathrun admins @Solar @Stabbin and @Mikey are aware that you have made an application, but they have yet to be on when you are on. This might be because of timezones, but the process may take longer because of this.

It might be wise to get yourself known on the forums and familiarising yourself with where forum folders are, such as making an introduction and making some player reports. Making player reports will show there is a need for another deathrun admin and also let's us know what you would consider punishable. No pressure on this though as we don't want you to resort to nitpicking in order to make a report.

Looking at your sessions they look good. Your chatlog however, the servers are English only. Here are the general rules along with deathrun gameserver rules further down

And that's about it. Hope to see you contributing and hope the other deathrun admins can catch you online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread