Slender Server (1 Viewer)

Good day/evening/night lady's and gentleman.
I would like to ask you something about the Slender server.
So, my group decided to play there alot now and we would appreachiate that there would be added (nominate and rock the vote). It would help us changing the maps if it isn't that great.

But now to something more serious here.
I talk'd to the admin of an other Slenderserver which is really popular. However, they server seem's to get worse day after day. So i have a lot of bosses (like: Scp-173, Scp-089-b, Slowerno, BEN, Villager and many more) and also some new maps (like the stairways for scp-089-b) and would like to get them running on your wounderfull server. I know it is a lot of work and this totaly not must be done at 1 day or something, but may I am allowed to hang on/send you those files? As long as they get the credits for it (and it's the same server where you got the other Slenderfiles from) it is okay.

Anyways, have a nice day/evening/night and hope to hear soon of you all!
Sincerely,
LunaticBlaze ~ Leader of GoRaz

I do believe that nominate and rtv are already active as of Tuesday(?).
The rest isn't for me to answer.

Good day/evening/night lady's and gentleman.
I would like to ask you something about the Slender server.
So, my group decided to play there alot now and we would appreachiate that there would be added (nominate and rock the vote). It would help us changing the maps if it isn't that great.

But now to something more serious here.
I talk'd to the admin of an other Slenderserver which is really popular. However, they server seem's to get worse day after day. So i have a lot of bosses (like: Scp-173, Scp-089-b, Slowerno, BEN, Villager and many more) and also some new maps (like the stairways for scp-089-b) and would like to get them running on your wounderfull server. I know it is a lot of work and this totaly not must be done at 1 day or something, but may I am allowed to hang on/send you those files? As long as they get the credits for it (and it's the same server where you got the other Slenderfiles from) it is okay.

Anyways, have a nice day/evening/night and hope to hear soon of you all!
Sincerely,
LunaticBlaze ~ Leader of GoRaz
contact me later on steam then i can look into that

Users who are viewing this thread