Declined Skorpieo Second Admin Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpieo

Donator
First Place i wanna apologize to Lighty for the Really Shitty Reason i retracted my old Application.

- Your name and/or nickname:

Skorpieo or Skorp/Skjor.
Realife Name is Thierry but i dont like to get called with it(kinda hate it)

- Your age:

I am 24 Years old. Born the Swiss on the 9. September 1994.

- Who gave you permission to apply?

That is not required but i asked the Admins on the Server.

- Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:31333855

- Your general online times and your timezone:

I can play almost every Evening. Only at Sunday Morning im not that much on cuz Hangovers or hanging arround with old Buddys. Timezone is UTC +1:00 Bern

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I apply for the VS Saxton Hale #5 Server. I got 60Days Playtime there and currently Place 1 *flexing noises*.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Almost nothing.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

The Reason why i Apply for Vsh is that i rly like and love the Server and i wanna Support it as good as i can so that All Players have fun there.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Uff Thats a Hard one to Answer.
My Ban/Gag/mute Stairs looks is like This:
30min, 60min, 120min, 240min, 480min, a Day, Several Days, A Week, a Month
This depends also if the Player already has a Ban/Gag/Mute on his Account
Like he has Already 2 Bans and the Last ban was around 240min long they get a 480min ban.
10min Gag/Mutes if they are new on the Server.

Voice Spammer/Racist Stuff/ Chat Spammer:
Depends on what they doing, If they are just some Dudes that overuse the Mic by spamming some annoing/extrem loud "crap" they get some Warnings in VoiceChat and Chat and after they still do it they get an mute. Again my Punishment Stairs abov

VSH Rule Breaking Players:

Depends an what they doing:
Afk Hales getting Warned and then Kicked and if they directly reconnect they getting again Warned.

Exploiting Players:
Again they Get Warned over Voice and Chat, if they Still doing it they getting first Slayed, when they do the same next round, then Kicked. And even after that if they still think they are smarter, a ban.

The also good known "Failhale" :
Its a thing on the Server that Players dont use the ResetQ option and then just doing nothing as Hale/Hiding as Hale, this is a well known Rule on the Server and they getting directly kicked with the Reason "Use the Resetq Option if you dont wanna Play Hale" from the Server.
If the Same Player does it again or is a known "Failhale"Player he gets a Bans, allways like the Stairs System on the Top.

Zone Camping Hales:
This is a rly annoing Strat tbh. It happens when the Team got a Nice 3 Point Sentry Defense
Almost unbeatable even for experince Hales. So they start to Stay in one Zone and wait for the Players to come, depends on what Map we Play. Again here they get Warned over Voice and the Chat, then Slapped and befor any Slays/Kicks happen, they get a Timebomb (acts like a second change for the Hale)

Teammates where Hiding and doing no Damage or Support for the Team:
They also exist, they think its hide and Seek, they get Warned over Chat and Voice and first a Timebomb befor any Slay/Kick.

If i forgot something or you have more Question about the Punishment, i try my best to Answer them.

*Offtopic* Like in the Last Apply. I teached the Half of my English myself and its not Perfect.

Previous application

Hey Skorp,

Here we have one of our most experienced, longest currently serving players. Of course you are experienced, know the rules, interact with players, very friendly (if a little arrogant at times) and active. Your two commblocks are from 2 years ago so you have clearly learned from these & it's not looking likely you'll get another any time soon. You are always enforcing rules and letting online admins know of any problems going on if they are not connected which is amazing to see. The only real concern I have is your previous application, retracted due to 'broken server' - can you assure us this won't happen again? On a side note - try to watch your language over mic, I believe your arrogance can sometimes get the better of you and a lil insult might slip out. However if you keep up the activity and everything else we love seeing when you're playing, enjoy this tasty +1!

Edit: Forgot to mention your punishments - here at Panda, the 6th punishment is permanent. Although this is something we can teach you pretty easily from the get-go.

Thanks,

Basically everything Roar said. But to sum it up:

Skorp is an extremely active player (possibly one of the most active players I've seen around), he's generally nice and funny and overall a good guy. He's been improving a lot lately, and I believe he's fit for admin. Constantly enforcing rules and no stranger to the call system, and contacting us admins personally in case there's a need for us.

+1.

Hey Skjorp nice to see you apply for vsh^^

To start of Skorpieo is one of the most experienced players of all vsh, he pretty much knows all the rules in and out. He is one of the funniest and nicest players i know since i joined and i think many other players will agree.
I've seen Skorpieo handle with rulebreakers many times before in the past. I think Skorpieo is going to be a very polite admin but still handles with rulebreakers.

Good luck Skjorp for getting admin ;)

+1

Hey skorp Nice apply you have there for vsh.
I was Realy sad when you got busy last time with work and had to decline you app.
But now i see your reapplying seems great to me.
I have known you since my hole time on hale and is been a amazing ride.
You know when to enforce rules, and knowing when to joke.
I'll give you a 1+ Good luck.

Viet.

Just letting you know that your app is under review. Please note that this app will not be locked in case other admins wants to change their vote or add something to do it.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and Skorpieo
Applicant decided to retract their application.
You may reapply in 1 month.
Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread