Declined Skorpieo`s Admin Application for Vs Saxton Hale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpieo

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname:
My Name is Skorpieo or the most People say Skorp.

- Your age:

Im 23 Years old. Born September 1994.

- Who gave you permission to apply?

That is not required, but i asked Chaz one Month ago if i should apply. He said "Why not"

- Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:31333855

- Your general online times and your timezone:

For the next 2 Months i can play almost all the Time, Only at Sunday Morning im not that much on. Timezone is UTC +1:00 Bern

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I apply for the VS Saxton Hale #5 Server. I have there 43Days Playtime.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
For a short time i was Admin on a server from a Friend, like 2 Days. So its a more like a No then a Yes.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Not that much.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I really love the Panda VSH Servers and i wanna Help you out, because the Vsh Server was in the last few days more like a Rulebreaking then a "Hale" breaking Server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

First i warn the Person multiple Times with the Ingame Chat and Voice Chat. If this Person still breaking the Rules, i would slap him first. If he/she still dont care about it, i would kick him. And the last option would be a short Ban.

hoyy,

Skorpieo is a very well-known member on the VSH server here on Panda, and his 43 days of playtime says a lot. He is mature and know all the rules on VSH. When I am online and Skorpieo is there he enforces the rules in chat and voice all the time, and I get good feedback from many players at the server on him.

By looking at your application, I wish you could explain more about your punishments. I would like to see your gag, mute and ban lengths. You mentioned at the end a "short ban", explain that and what will happend if he/she do it again?

Your chatlog is filled up with "!resetq, !halehp" etc. I do recommend using / insted of ! to make your chat cleaner. One more thing with your chat, remove all "swiggity swooty im comming for your booty [Lennie]" binds and change them with rule-enforcing ones:p

I am sure that Skorpieo will fit in the VSH team. I am giving you a +0.5 for now. I would like to see your punishments getting eddited in a comment down below and your chat getting a bit cleaner with less "!" in it.

Good luck my friend!

Reactions: Skorpieo
I very much enjoy playing along with Skorpieo. He's a very skilled player, is very interactive and generally a very likeable person.

Your application is somewhat short and looks rushed, some grammatical errors like misplaced capital letters, but nothing too notable. Like P N N said, I would love for you to elaborate the punishment section, and the "why should we choose you" section, as you're not really giving us much other than you wanna help out, which of course is great, but why should we specifically choose you over other possible applicants.

And also, you say "for the next 2 months I am able to play almost all the time", which means what will happen after those 2 months? Please explain further.

Now as I said, I like you a lot as a person, as you're a lot of fun and always greet other players over the microphone, but I have my doubts about you, truth be told, and I don't want to sound mean, but I don't know if you're mature enough. Don't get me wrong, you're not insulting or being annoying, but I have heard you a couple of times being a bit rude over the mic, and also I want to mention that you have 2 gags on your record, however these are very old, so therefore I would love for you to prove me wrong about my doubts, by proving that you can be, and are mature enough to be admin - which I'm sure you are, I just need to see it for myself.

With that being said, I am standing between neutral, and a support, as I've played with Skorpieo for a long time but I haven't really paid attention to whether he'd be "admin material", so I'd like to see him online a bit more and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Skorpieo and PNN
That with the / for the commands, i didnt even know about that. :confused:

And about the gags/mute/bans i got. They are 1 and a half year ago. 2 Times. I never got any mutes,bans or even kicks from the Server.
tf2.gif
type_c.png
05-27-16 17:10 Skorpieo by Deleted Admin - Blutz 3 hr (Expired)

tf2.gif
type_c.png
05-22-16 14:34 Skorpieo by Deleted Admin - Blutz 1 hr (Expired)

My detailed Punishment.
If there is are Micspammers i will warn him if he just talks/plays music and if he dont stop, i will mute him.
Any kind of earrapes will catch a mute.
If someone has a bad Microphone its allways hard to do the right thing, but i tell them that they have a bad/broken Microphone

With Ingamechat Spammer its the same like the Mic users.
First some warnings in the chat and the admin chat that pops out in the Middle of the Screen, so they cant bring the "i didnt saw it" excuse. And if they still spamming they getting gagged.

If PNN wanna know some detailed punishments for the VSH Server.
If there are Hiding Players (nonHale) they get the Beacon. If its a Haleplayer he gets first warned and i tell him about the Rules. If he still camps/hides, he get the Timebomb.

Afk Players getting kicked and if i see them, joining back in they getting recommend about the Spectator option. If they Still going Afk after the warning on the same day, they getting a short ban (10min if it is the first Time).

Exploits/Griefs getting slayed and i recomment them about the unfair Spot.If they do it again, they getting kicked. And if they still do it again, they getting Banned. (like 20 to 30mins if it is the first Time)

About the "short ban":
If Players still breaking the Rules after multiple Warnings/2 Kicks from the Server, they getting a Ban how long depents on what they did and if they allready got banned. If its the first time a 10 to 20min Ban, after severel bans its steps up like 30,45,60mins.

About the Binds:
Yes if im admin im gonna change them for sure.

Edit:
For the next 2 Months i have no Work. And after these 2 Months i dont know what Worktimes i have and the new Job will be really Hard. Working with Metall its allways hard but awesome.

About my Gramma, im sorry for that its not the best because back in School our English Teacher got kicked out or left on his own and my Class was the last 4months in School without a Teacher. I teach the most english on myself.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Furken and PNN
yey

Skorp is a perfect replacement for me.

Main thing is maybe less of the binds etc etc like the others said.
Uh
Yeah

Everything else is perfect about him.
GL I know you will treat VSH well :)

+1 if it still counts

Hey skorp sorry for the delay.
So skorp is a good and well known regular he is very postive on the server allmost everything.
He knows the rules pretty well and will call when is needed.
i will give him 1+ for his app pretty good and well writen.
Only i want to see him do more is enforces rules.

Good luck

iceviet.

Applicant requested to retract their app due to "broken server", aka them having a shitty internet connection and blaming the server.
You may reapply in 1 month
Closed and Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread