Declined Skorpieo 3rd Admin app. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpieo

Donator
- Your name:
My Name Skorpieo or Skorp.

- Your age:
I am 24 Years old. Born the Swiss on the 11. September 1994.(last time wrote wrong birthdate, im dumb)

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Asked Matth he said its good because Vsh Needs some Admins. Also asked the others if it is ok even when they are Trial Admins.

- Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:31333855

- Your general online times and your timezone:
Almost every Evening. Weekend also most time if nothing from RL gets in the way. Timezone is UTC +1:00 Bern

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I apply for the VS Saxton Hale #5 Server.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Nope.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Vsh needs some Admins and i thought i could help out. Also rly like the Server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
My Ban/Gag/mute Stairs looks is like This:
30min, 60min, 120min, 240min, 480min, a Day, Several Days, A Week, a Month
If the Player already has a Ban/Gag/Mute on his Account im taking the next step 60. 120. etc.

Voice Spammer/Racist Stuff/ Chat Spammer:
Spammers that just joined the Server get only 2 Warnings(VoiceChat and Chat) and then a 30min mute/gag and then from there 60. 120. etc.

Exploiting Players:
They Get Warned over Voice and Chat and then i Slay if they ingor it, a second time=kick Third Time=Ban

Versus Saxton Hale Rules:
On Vsh was like 2 or3 months ago a big change in the rules. like the Fail Hale and this so maybe need a look at them befor i write something wrong.

If you have more Question about the Punishment i will try to answer them.

*Teached ma English myself so bear with me*

Hello Skorpieo, thanks for applying.
Your sessions surely need to increase and to get much more stability.
2.PNG

Edit:
Thanks for the extension I asked for.
I'm gonna wait some more days before I can give final feedback.

Last edited:
:Extension:

The Session time in the last months is not much tbh. Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our Team:
Well first of all i really like the server(playing it like over 5 Years).
I know the maps really well.
I know and like to play with the people on the server(also a well known member on the server).
I know the rules well exept the ones that got changed in the last months.
I really hate it when there are like 3 afk Hales or Players in the Spawn and just wasting time/Classes.
Also wanna help about the above called Toxic atmosphere but in the past days i didnt really felt that much anymore.

About the Punishment:

Of course if some Players breaking rules/Exploiting/Spamming/Harrasing others i would warn them over the Voice Chat and also over the Chat 2 or 3 times.
There is also that Admin command where u can show it in the middle of the screen. Would use this one the most for Warnings because u cannot unsee this one.

If they still doing it. I would slay them first so i get their attention.
If they think they are smart and still doing it. I would kick them, then im sure i will get their attention.

And if they are rly think they are Special:
I would use this steps 30/60min-120min-Day-3Days-Week-Month-Perma for Gag/Mute/Bans.
If they have non of those Ban/Gag/Mutes befor i will start with an 30/60min first.

Afk Players:
Afk Hales/Players getting first slapped and then they getting kicked if they dont react to it.
If they where Hale and then Directly join back i would warn them and that there is a resetq/nomoreHale option.

Failhale:
Im not sure anymore about the Failhale Rule. It got changed and could not find anything about it on the Forum

Gags/Mutes:
Gags/Mutes depends on what they do, if its a New Player without a rank and then starts spamming some stuff i would warn them only once and the mute/gag them.
Because they are just Trolls and thats how u need to Handle Trolls.

Exploiting:
If its a Player that tries to go in a map exploit. Slay him first and tell him about the Exploit and not fair. If he still does it= Kick. Again? Yes thats then a Ban.

Zone Camping hales/Camping Hales:
I warn them over Voice and Chat and if they still do it i would set up a timebomb.If he goes then out i would cancel it but if they go back again i would doe it again with the Timebomb or slay them directly.

Hey skorp, nice to see you apply

Starting off, like matth said your sessions need to increase, but thats really the only thing I see, you have a good attitude towards other players and you warn them over mic.

So you'll have my 1+ IF your sessions increase.

Here I am. I waited for some days so you could improve your sessions.
Good application, clean chatlogs and voicechat. He is friendly, constantly enforces rules, has good sessions and is generally respected in the server -being 24 and ranked #1 helps.

Little note. Skorp, you may agree on this: you get pissed off easily and lightly rage when there are rulebreakers in the servers.
You don't break rules in the way you rage, but as admin you need to show much firmness. With power, you can and need to avoid your light rage moments.

Overall, I think it's totally worth to give him a chance as admin. I'm very optimistic about his possible trial period.

+1

• Agree
Reactions: Skorpieo
sadly going to decline this.
you may apply again in a month; 30.11.2019.

• Dumb
Reactions: Skorpieo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread