Invalid Sir,Goose's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir.Goose

Name/Nickname: Sir.Goose or Taylor in real life

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:81631311

Online Times and timezone:
I'm often online but as I'm 17 I am currently looking for a job so I wont be as active as much, my timezone is BST/GMT

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, although I don't always use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
I haven't been an admin or mod for TF2 servers but I know the rules of JB as I play nothing but JB on TF2.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
I mostly play on Jailbreak servers which is why I am applying but I can do admin/mod duties on other servers if needed.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Not as much experience but I learn pretty quick.

Why should we choose you?: I am an fairly active player and I really enjoy the servers, however I often see problems that I wish I could do something about which is why I am applying.

What will you do as Admin?:
I will make sure that people on blue have mics and deal with freekillers if they continue to freekill as it is a big problem, I will also make sure that players do not bully other players and that they do not act racist towards other players. If theres a hacker I will find their username and ban them if they fail to stop hacking.

But you don't have 72hours of gametime on the server you're applying for

You do not meet our requirement of 72 hours or 3 days of playtime on the server, you may reapply when you reach it.
Also put more effort into your application if you are gonna apply again.

Closed and invalidated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread