Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Can't seem to find this dispite a search by Steam ID
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FoxC
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:21258651
Date and Time of the Ban: 30/08/2018
Reason about the Ban: Dispute with admin/"toxic" behaviour
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

This took place in Panda-Community.com #25 | Trade.

I hop in this server to space out and shoot at the enemy like the majority of frequenting people tend to do rather than actually trade. It seems that every time I join though, a particular small set of people make it their business to physically switch team (if required) and focus me to the point where they are ignoring other threats and literally reading my !rtd rolls and in chat so they can switch class to counter/avoid them which makes it very difficult not to feel like these people have a grievance with me.

In turn I tend make one or multiple light-hearted (intended) comments about their actions that usually imply they are aggrivated by my existance/gameplay.

Server Admin Zeprus is one of these people. A couple of days ago I had a personal conversation with him regarding a permanent gag he issued on me for writing comments such as "rekt" and "ez" after killing him. The gag was reduced to 48 hours after a private clarification and an apology.

When I joined the server tonight it came to my attention he still took the time to focus me and switch class just to counter specific !rtd rolls of mine at which point I could not help but feel he is literally trying to test me and provoke any grounds for issuing another ban. While initially I did not make any speficially provokative comments such as "ez" or "rekt", after being ignored trying to make casual conversation with him, the first time I implied he was angry he permanently silenced me.

While I understand the interpretation of the rules as grounds to issue this silence I do want to clarify that I've never gone out of my way to spout out any blatant insults or racism. This all boils down to repeated average/typical focus-eachother "umad" gaming banter.

All this being said I understand that I should have just ignored the situation instead of adding fuel to the fire especially considering I already had a dispute with this person recently. I would like to humbly apologize for any further aggrivation I may have caused or provokative behaviour I have displayed and request for my silence to be reduced to an expirable length instead of permanent (not requesting a complete revoke) so I have some time to reflect upon my actions yet may still conduct business in the future on the server(s), and prove that I can better myself.

If not, I understand.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hello there Fox,
I'm glad to see that you made an appeal and once again seem to understand and apologize. This time however, excuse me, I won't believe it.

But before I get to everything communication related I will address the other issues you mentioned first.
The reason I'm "targeting" you, as in ignoring other people to kill, or attempt to kill, you first is because I generally focus on the biggest threat for obvious reasons. You're without a doubt one of the better players on the server.
As for the team switching, I usually switch teams when I run out of people to shoot or simply feel like the other team needs some help.
And last, switching class to counter specifically your rtd. The only time I switch class to counter a roll is when someone rolls homing projectiles. I always switch to pyro for that and not only when you roll it. I simply don't like being chased down by homing rockets.

Now that that is hopefully out of the way let's talk about why you are gagged and why it's permanent this time.

This is a link to your chatlog. Disregarding the overall condescending tone in your messages there's quite some trashtalking and spam in there.
You got gagged on the 21st of August for trashtalking followed by a ban for avoiding the punishment. Aka you changed your name to continue trashtalking/making fun of people.
Your first connection after your ban expired was on the 24th.
Only your third message after joining the server was already an attempt to provoke others.
Aug 24, 2018 8:26:43 pm: Oh right I rekt you here, not in a pub, Neko
Just 20 minutes later I gagged you again for trashtalking. Saying things like "ez" and "ur bad". At the time I was completely unaware of your previous gag. However I did notice you previously in a negative way.
That gag was initially one week I believe. You added me on steam to talk about it since you believed it was permanent and asked me to lower the duration, which I did.
FoxC: Heyo.

Zeprus: Hello.

FoxC: So basically I wanted to clarify a thing or two and make a statement, in that order.
You were probably around for that entire interaction with the other admin (his name slipped my mind) as well.

Zeprus: Alperrt probably, but no, I wasn't.

FoxC: Yeah I did a similar thing to him, he seemed to take it well but gagged me after which I changed my name in protest after which he issued a ban. This is only my first connect.
You should probably note that.
That being said the entire provokative bind after kill thing is just me being bored and looking to spice things up a bit.
But I understand that I went way out of line and that it has no place according to your rulebook.
So I would like to take the time to formally apologize and pledge to cease doing it to admins and other users alike.
As for the gag itself, I would like to humbly request it to be toned down to expirable gag, I am assuming that I more than deserve to be gagged once again. Perhaps even longer than 24 hours this time.
I thank you for your understanding, in advance.

Zeprus: The gag already does expire, I've set it to one week initially as it's your 4th, offense. However I just noticed that your first gag was in 2016 and Alperrt issued a silence so I will probably reduce it to 3 days.
What do you mean by "This is only my first connect."?

FoxC: This is the first time I connected since my 2 day ban expired. Alperrt issued at an unknown time after I disconnected.
I had some exams and stuff, didn't play for a bit.
With all due respect, I do feel the need to require I never utilized any racial slurs, death threats or breathtakingly rude insults.
feel the need to clarify*
Wups

Zeprus: You did not, however being toxic to purposely provoke others isn't exactly nice either and against our rules.

FoxC: But I suppose that your could interprete what I did as a form of harassment dispite it just being "rekt"

Zeprus: a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

FoxC: I understand, I will definetely not deny that provoking people was my primary intent.
I am aware of the rulebook however people saying things like ez and rekt are arguably extremely common and not exactly killer offenses in comparison to the kind of talk some kids output on a daily basis.
Still
It doesn't change the bigger picture
So I get it

Zeprus: Alright, as I said I will reduce the gag to three days. Please follow the rules from now on, you can have fun without provoking others.

FoxC: Will do. There was one more motivation behind the entire thing I'd like to point out though. We're talking about provokative behaviour here but shooting everything that moves leaving spawn denying kids the ability to explore the map and causing them to switch to sniper or whatever all day to farm points isn't exactly what I'd considered completely neutral either. A minor hypocrisy in there if you'd ask me.
Something to think about, perhaps.
Either way. It won't happen again.
Have a good day.

Zeprus: Alright, you too.

FoxC: And thank you for your time.
The gag expired on the 28th. And ten messages in you were at it again
Aug 28, 2018 6:19:03 pm: Neko arn't you the guy I triggered a while ago?
On the next day there's some ubercharge deployed spam, probably from some bind that you should get rid of. Since that was the first instance I ignored that.
And tonight you were back at trashtalking again. Which was the first time I met you on the server again since your last gag expired.

Now if you take a look at our conversation you feigned to understand and said you won't do it anymore. I have not noticed the slightest change in your behaviour. And I'm not the only one who noticed you being toxic on the server.
I decided to permanently silence you this time based on that. I do not believe you are willing to change any time soon.
[SourceComms] Issued a permanent silence on FoxC (reason: Toxic behaviour, no change after personal talk).
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: You are literally switching classes to focus and provoke me
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: Literally
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: Such bs
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: Silencing me for descrbing me what you're doing...
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: You*
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: You're literally baiting out my offenses.
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: And you know it.
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: You just have a personal problem with me.
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: I think you just can't stand it that I kill you in here or something. Idk what it is.
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: I'll see you on the forums.
(TO ADMINS) FoxC: I know you can still read these btw.

As it stands right now I am not willing to give you another chance right away. Unless enough time has passed for you to have truly changed.

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Shitpost-pert here henlo

Well, seems like you are here now even tho I was expecting you earlier since you randomly joined the server the other day here to say "see you on the forums alpert" and left immediately.
Hope y'all dont mind if I point out that apparently this guy has a habit of joining and targeting players, specially admins if possible, most likely to try and pull aggressive acts from them to shitpost them here, idrk.

In turn I tend make one or multiple light-hearted (intended) comments about their actions that usually imply they are aggrivated by my existance/gameplay.
This sums it up pretty much. But instead of being light-hearted, it sounded more like yelling out of desperation for not being able to spring any reaction in me or anyone else for that matter.

Nothing to really say in terms of the suggested result of the appeal tho, this guy will most likely end up doing the same shit until permed and move on to different servers.

Edit: nvm zeprus already permed the guy, +1 for that perm staying in place

Reactions: Foxy
my opinion will probably not really count but i remember the time that you were actually quite toxic and disrespectful all the time. You were aware that alperrt was admin but you just constantly made fun of him and didnt seem to care when you got muted at first. Instead of saying "sorry" you were just continuing being toxic and disrespectful. And even after the gag you still didnt want to stop and even used your name to continue with your toxic behavior but left shortly after that. So i dont really think that you changed your behaviour since it just took a bit more than a week to get a perm gag and mute on you.

EDIT: im not sure if it was you but i thought that you also said that you dont care about our server (or it was someone else)

The reason I'm "targeting" you, as in ignoring other people to kill, or attempt to kill, you first is because I generally focus on the biggest threat for obvious reasons. You're without a doubt one of the better players on the server.
As for the team switching, I usually switch teams when I run out of people to shoot or simply feel like the other team needs some help.

With all due respect this is just you admitting you do purposely focus me and whether it's because you think I'm good or because you have a problem with me is not something I have a way of knowing if you pretend I don't exist in chat/voice.

This is a link to your chatlog. Disregarding the overall condescending tone in your messages there's quite some trashtalking and spam in there.

I continue to believe you're misinterpreting my last "interaction" with you completely.
I was just spamming crits at the other spawn entrance, dominated you unintentionally, which caused you to very intensely and undeniably focus me. I asked you how that domination even happened. I drop some lol's and xD's after some of my own deaths in an attempt to keep it light. This was not an attack on your person.

You continue to pretend I don't exist during this. You are hardcore focusing me at this point. Eventually I make an implication you are angry because of what I'm seeing and you permanently silence me.

Aka you changed your name to continue trashtalking/making fun of people.
Not multiple people, just alpert. It was a costly joke and I did my time for it.

The gag expired on the 28th. And ten messages in you were at it again
Aug 28, 2018 6:19:03 pm: Neko arn't you the guy I triggered a while ago?
I was just checking to see if that was the guy though. We put our differences aside and became friends.
sLpHYpQ.png

However I did notice you previously
OwO
Negatively
:c

That gag was initially one week I believe. You added me on steam to talk about it since you believed it was permanent and asked me to lower the duration, which I did.

Correct.

On the next day there's some ubercharge deployed spam, probably from some bind that you should get rid of. Since that was the first instance I ignored that.

Are we really bringing an uber call script in to this discussion? I didn't physically sit there and thought to myself "muhaha, an uber call script, that'll show em". Give me a break.

The uber call "spam" you speak of was me afk with +attack2 bound to farm some points not realising that thing was being auto-pasted in chat. I wasn't even warned about this having been a disturbance when I returned.

Well, seems like you are here now even tho I was expecting you earlier since you randomly joined the server the other day here to say "see you on the forums alpert" and left immediately.

That was regarding you and Racer 9-11's abuse spamming forced !rtd in bulk causing earrape and 15 minutes later, the server to crash after you made that vote which said "earrape" and we could only vote "yes". Remember?

mrZf80N.png

With all due respect this is just you admitting you do purposely focus me and whether it's because you think I'm good or because you have a problem with me is not something I have a way of knowing if you pretend I don't exist in chat/voice.
You missunderstood what I said, when facing a group of people including you I will shoot you first to eliminate the biggest threat. I will not sit somewhere and let other pass just to kill you. I am not targeting you in the way you think I am.

I continue to believe you're misinterpreting my last "interaction" with you completely.
I was just spamming crits at the other spawn entrance, dominated you unintentionally, which caused you to very intensely and undeniably focus me. I asked you how that domination even happened. I drop some lol's and xD's after some of my own deaths in an attempt to keep it light. This was not an attack on your person.

You continue to pretend I don't exist during this. You are hardcore focusing me at this point. Eventually I make an implication you are angry because of what I'm seeing and you permanently silence me.
Your silence is not about lol's or xD's, your entire attitude is condescending and toxic. If it was only some instances of you insulting or trashtalking I would not have permanently silenced you this early.
In the talk we had you said "I am aware of the rulebook however people saying things like ez and rekt are arguably extremely common and not exactly killer offenses in comparison to the kind of talk some kids output on a daily basis.
Still
It doesn't change the bigger picture
So I get it"
For me that means you understand that. Yet I failed to see any improvements or even the slightest change in the way you interact with others.

Are we really bringing an uber call script in to this discussion? I didn't physically sit there and thought to myself "muhaha, an uber call script, that'll show em". Give me a break.

The uber call "spam" you speak of was me afk with +attack2 bound to farm some points not realising that thing was being auto-pasted in chat. I wasn't even warned about this having been a disturbance when I returned.
I ignored that.
Also just for the record, point farming isn't allowed as well.

I still don't feel like you will change your attitude anytime soon.
However as you claim the last incident to be a missunderstanding I will lift the gag for now. I will keep the mute in place as voicechat is not logged and I do not trust you not to abuse it. I will check your chatlogs periodically until I feel that you can be trusted, should that happen the mute will get lifted as well.
As far as it goes for me this is your last chance.
Please read the rules again, carefully this time. And not only the communication rules as you mentioned point farming. If you disagree or don't understand a rule feel free to message an admin and ask them to explain it to you.
And I advice you to only use the chat for trading or talking to people you like to avoid slip-ups.

Accepted

• Funny
Reactions: Jim
FoxC : Inspector Lag = Dominated + 15 years old = rage
XDDFoxC : Get baited
XDDFoxC : Your voice is trembling on mic
FoxC : Nice for my Youtube collection
FoxC : I dominated this Inspector Lag guy
FoxC : he rages
FoxC : XDDD
FoxC : I dominated Inspector Lag he lies says he did XD
FoxC : but I dominated him XDDD
FoxC : With ur pink trash
XDDFoxC : Dominated trash
FoxC : ahhahaahaha
FoxC has Dominated Inspector Lag. Server reports he raged.
FoxC : I fucking love it when somebody gets flamebaited, rages and is then too ashamed to talk/fight XDDD
FoxC : lol the girl I dominated is still hunting me XDD
FoxC : tYour Micky impression sucks more cock than Ridley
FoxC : rekt like Ridley
FoxC : No revenge for u either
FoxC : It's oki, I kissie the boo-boo ( ˘ ³˘(◡‿◡˶)
FoxC : Enjoy the eternal memory of me Dominating you Ridley
Hunter : BaitedHunter : BaitedHunter : BaitedHunter : Look, her white knight triggered xdHunter : Cause I rekt himHunter : AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHunter : Lesbian trash XDDHunter : Listening to Americans trying to play off the fact they raged to weak bait which I recorded.Hunter : Rofl.Hunter : Remember when I dominated Ridley and she got too mad to leave spawn?Hunter : OH WAIT THAT WAS JUST JOWHunter : NOWHunter : AHAHAHAHHunter : AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHunter : Remember when Inspector lag's 15 year old white knight butt sounded triggered?Hunter : Oh wait he always doesHunter : LOLHunter : Every time I come here this kid with the 10,000 hours gets owned by me and his gf gets madHunter : And then they go to their dead serverHunter : LOLHunter : Let me know when you get your first decent Unusual Inspector XDHunter : Your voice gives us literal aids.Hunter : Imagine being an ugly girl who plays video games and puts dumb symbols in her name.Hunter : XDDDHunter : It's hard to miss Ridley at lan, she has to buy two seats
Hunter : How to trigger Ridley & her 15 year old white knightHunter : Kill them onceHunter : XD
Hunter : speaking of Mr CrabsHunter : Ridleys puss
Hunter : rekted Inspector LagHunter : The burning you feel?Hunter : It is shame.

Info of alt:
| steamname: Ridley's Reality| steam3ID: [U:1:48901656]| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:24450828| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009167384| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/awoogoesthewolf| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198009167384

Proof Foxc & Hunter are the same person in the attachments.

Overall, user has the silence placed back on in accordance of what Zeprus said above. I'll also be issuing a ban to avoid punishment by going on an alt to disguise your insulting in order to avoid your silence being placed.

You can no longer appeal. Your second chance has now gone.

Attachments

• 2019-05-04.png
    2019-05-04.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 2019-05-04 (3).png
    2019-05-04 (3).png
    19.2 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: ZeroPC and Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread